I stayed in this hotel after a national bus line ruined my vacation to Las Vegas and had to put me here for the night. The hotel is really nice on the outside and inside. I was a little worried because the area where this hotel was located looked like a ghost town. The lobby was clean and nicely decorated. I just walked right up to the desk to check in with no issues. The staff was very nice and friendly. Before I went to my room, I had a much needed alcoholic drink in the bar area. It was very relaxing and quiet.
I went upstairs to my room and it was very decent and clean. I do have to say that the bed was a little too firm for me, but I was just going to be there for the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Hearth of El Paso, a Texas Landmark part of Historic Hotels of America, with Texas Sized rooms, and a distintion in service with 357 rooms and 19 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Camino Real El Paso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real El Paso Hotel El Paso
- Camino Real Hotel El Paso
- El Paso Camino Real