We stayed here for my nieces birthday party in May,when we got there,noone was out front or at front desk when I found a couple of employees at the bar I asked for help they said someone will be there shortly,15min later I get help but couldn't find my reservation AND told me I needed to pay $8 for parking a night! The rooms are over $100 n they Still ask u to pay for parking?! On top of all that I get to my room n had asked for a king bed n i got a queen,argued with the front desk about the size,the pool was closed,the bathroom was dirty,and when I needed more soap and tp the maids took 1hour n a half to bring it up! I will never stay there again! Even if it was free!
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real El Paso Hotel El Paso
- Camino Real El Paso Hotel
- Camino Real Hotel El Paso
- El Paso Camino Real
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Hearth of El Paso, a Texas Landmark part of Historic Hotels of America, with Texas Sized rooms, and a distintion in service with 357 rooms and 19 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Camino Real El Paso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.