This hotel is a great slice of history. If you walk the lobby and restaurant area, you can see old black and white photos of the hotel from the early 20th century and marvel at the Tiffany dome glass - it is beautiful. The rooms are ok, not fabulous not awful, but the rates are very reasonable. The small café in the lobby was just ok as well. The breakfast buffet could use a little more care, the food was never really warm. This place has great bones; it just needs a little updating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Hearth of El Paso, a Texas Landmark part of Historic Hotels of America, with Texas Sized rooms, and a distintion in service with 357 rooms and 19 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Camino Real El Paso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real El Paso Hotel El Paso
- Camino Real Hotel El Paso
- El Paso Camino Real