LOCATION, location, location.
The room was spacious, clean , quiet , and had a nice city view.
We could walk around the historic downtown area of the city. And only a short drive to other places.
Parking is in a garage for an additional $6/ day with on and out privileges .
The staff was really helpful . When I called for extra towels and a nonfunctional light, a pleasant housekeeper arrived with the needed supplies in minutes.
Lots of options for eating within a short walk.
Beautiful old hotel. Be inspired by the bar and lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Hearth of El Paso, a Texas Landmark part of Historic Hotels of America, with Texas Sized rooms, and a distintion in service with 357 rooms and 19 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Camino Real El Paso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real El Paso Hotel El Paso
- Camino Real Hotel El Paso
- El Paso Camino Real