So, here I am at the Camino Real in El Paso. I am on a business trip. Not comfortable here. First, we ordered room service and got bowls of cold soup with no spoons and a Cesar salad with cold grilled chicken and cheap low quality produce. Think Denny's quality food but cold. Then, I got I to bed and found that the sheets were questionable. There were little dots of dirt or fuzz in the sheets and I found a hair in the bottom sheet. Yes, I do inspect my sheets. Then, I immediately caught a smell of grease or sweat on the pillows or pillow cases. I had to throw the pillows off the bed because the smell makes me sick and keeps me up. Yuck. No wonder no one stays here and it was priced lower than the Hyatt Place and Hilton Garden Inn. I do not plan on staying here again. What a disappointment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Hearth of El Paso, a Texas Landmark part of Historic Hotels of America, with Texas Sized rooms, and a distintion in service with 357 rooms and 19 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Camino Real El Paso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real El Paso Hotel El Paso
- Camino Real Hotel El Paso
- El Paso Camino Real