Cool historic hotel in neat location with stuff within walking distance. It's dated though. Expect funny smells like an old hotel would have. No Concierge, no pool, no spa.
Our room wasn't quite ready at check-in time.
Overall, love it for the history. But leave it for the lack of luxury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Hearth of El Paso, a Texas Landmark part of Historic Hotels of America, with Texas Sized rooms, and a distintion in service with 357 rooms and 19 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Camino Real El Paso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real El Paso Hotel El Paso
- Camino Real Hotel El Paso
- El Paso Camino Real