This property is in a rebuilding area of downtown El Paso and really has a great deal of potential. It is in the National Registry of Historic Places and does have a certain ambience to it. The employees are first class and everything they do is for the comfort and benefit of their guests. However, the rooms need to be upgraded. There are nowhere near enough electric plugs and the lamps are just not bright enough. The rooms are generous in size, but three 60-watt bulbs are not enough to use the computer or read by for a senior adult. I really liked the stay, but just a little updating could really help the Camino Real at El Paso out a great deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Hearth of El Paso, a Texas Landmark part of Historic Hotels of America, with Texas Sized rooms, and a distintion in service with 357 rooms and 19 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Camino Real El Paso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real El Paso Hotel El Paso
- Camino Real Hotel El Paso
- El Paso Camino Real