Stayed recently for a night. The lobby, dome bar, and overall ambience of the common areas was great. Dome bar had a solo guitarist covering all kinds of songs and added to the feel of a nice lounge in New York City. The room was large, furniture was quaint but might be considered outdated. The tv needed updating and the bathroom was in major need of renovation. Floor and shower tile was old and i don't think any amount of Clorox could make it look clean. The fitness center was good and had new and decent cardio equipment and universal weight systems. Im glad it is fall as the weather was temperate as I didn't need much of an air conditioner or heater. The thermostat was very old and didn't function all that great. Despite the need of a few updates, i would still go back just for the dome bar alone and have the option of just taking the elevator up to my room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Hearth of El Paso, a Texas Landmark part of Historic Hotels of America, with Texas Sized rooms, and a distintion in service with 357 rooms and 19 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Camino Real El Paso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real El Paso Hotel El Paso
- Camino Real Hotel El Paso
- El Paso Camino Real