The Camino Real has been around for a very long time..as the 6 generations of my family there in El Paso..i enjoyed my stay there and had no problems. Was clean, everything worked well, the front desk was really nice and polite..have nothing bad to say about it..to all those naysayers..I dont drive when i am on vacation so..i didnt pay for a car in the garage except for one day..close to Juarez where I grew up..so I can go there to see my doctor and dentist, plus do some shopping..only thing bad to say about it was that there were some lose tiles in my room, it was quiet, not outdated..the price is about right..because...I KNOW El Paso..quite well,,my immediate family is still here..and i know about the economy..so will stay here again .definitely..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Hearth of El Paso, a Texas Landmark part of Historic Hotels of America, with Texas Sized rooms, and a distintion in service with 357 rooms and 19 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Camino Real El Paso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real El Paso Hotel El Paso
- Camino Real Hotel El Paso
- El Paso Camino Real