The Camino Real is a very charming hotel. The rooms are big with great views of downtown El Paso and Juarez. Even if you aren't staying at the hotel, you should have a drink in the dome bar. It has wonderful stained glass windows and a gorgeous Tiffany (or perhaps Tiffany-style) stained glass dome. The hotel staff is friendly and the location is great; you are right next to the Museum of Art and The Plaza, both worth a visit. Admittedly downtown El Paso has seen better days, but this hotel is a real charmer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Hearth of El Paso, a Texas Landmark part of Historic Hotels of America, with Texas Sized rooms, and a distintion in service with 357 rooms and 19 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Camino Real El Paso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real El Paso Hotel El Paso
- Camino Real Hotel El Paso
- El Paso Camino Real