“My Semi Truck broke down” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #34 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
“My Semi Truck broke down”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The staff and guests were very pleasant. Rooms were clean. The amminities were nice and keep up. Nilesh Patil was very helpful. I wasn't happy because my truck broke down. I was also headed home for time off.
Theres a nice restaurant next door. The pool is very nice with tables and sun chairs. They also have a outside grill for guests to use. I will definitely stay there when I return to El Paso,TX.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

Good guest service, nice and clean rooms,I really appreciate help of Nilesh and other staff,very friendly
I like shuttle service facilities for pick up and drop off.
this is my second time stay but I really enjoy both time.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Moultrie, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

A great place to stay 5 star service for 3 star price. Alexis and Nilesh were very helpful. Shuttle to nearby resturants. You have to eat at Andales nearby. Great pool and great breakfast in mornings.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

I stayed at this super 8 hotel for a few days for my orientation with Mesilla valley , and it was an excellent stay! Great rooms, customer service...like the front desk clerk Nilesh Patel, really helped me navigate the place and made sure that I got to Mesilla on time everyday. I would definitely recommend people to stay here...I'm sure you'll have a great experience.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Nice place to stay very good location awesome customer service and clean rooms.
I will give them a 5 awesome place overall and best hotel in town good management
Super 8number 1in el paso Texas...............

• Stayed May 2015
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Really nice service...Nilesh is always aviable for us! Really good guy!! We enjoy this place and their facilities!

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Super 8 El paso Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 El paso Airport

Address: 7144 Gateway Boulevard East, El Paso, TX 79915
Location: United States > Texas > El Paso
#1 Best Value Hotel in El Paso
#16 Business Hotel in El Paso
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 El paso Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Wyndham, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 El paso Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Airport Hotel El Paso
Best Western El Paso
El Paso Best Western

If you own or manage Super 8 El paso Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.