“Cozy comfort.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites El Paso Airport

Save Saved
You added Homewood Suites El Paso Airport to your Saves list
Homewood Suites El Paso Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6656 Gateway Blvd East, (opening February 14, 2008), El Paso, TX 79915   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
2X Points Package
Ranked #10 of 78 hotels in El Paso
San Antonio, Texas
“Cozy comfort.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

Nice stay at the Homewood Suites in El Paso. Very comfortable, clean, but not so easy to get to if you are headed west on I-10. Small fitness center, but has the necessities if you are willing to wait. Great value.

• Stayed January 2013
Adrian P, Manager at Homewood Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this review, January 19, 2013
Thank you for your comments it was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope if you are in the area again we have the pleasure of you staying with us!

87 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel that has the comfort of home. I had a king bed suite and it was so comfortable and roomy. The warm breakfast was a plus. I wish I would have arrived for the weeknight dinner but maybe next time. I was greeted warmly by the airport shuttle driver. He made the drive to the hotel go quickly. I was greeted by the hotel clerk who had a huge smile even though it was 9:30 at night. This hotel looks fairly new and my room was super clean and I felt I could stay here a long time and it not feel like a hotel. I will be back when in El Paso.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
I want to thank you for allowing us to be your home away from home and I am pleased to hear how welcomed you felt with your pick up at the airport, to your check-in process, and the clean suite you came home to. Thank you again and we cannot wait for your return!
micha74b
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

great rooms, great food, great staff!! Very quiet rooms. They offer a great hot breakfast with rotating selection. The dinners are very good too. Not what you usually get! We were here with a group of people to work on Fort Bliss. If we worked late we called in for dinner (yes, it was that good) and asked if they can put it in our room and they sure did. Loved the service. Beds are awesome.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Adrian P, General Manager at Homewood Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Thank you for your stay with us and we are glad you had such a great time as we look foward to your next visit! Thank you and safe travels!
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

We enjoyed three nights at this hotel and felt very much at home and welcomed by the staff. They serve not only a full breakfast every morning, but also a full dinner on weeknights at no extra charge. This was an unexpected blessing for us...and the food was delicious! Many soldiers from Ft Bliss stay here and they are honored for their service by this management. The room was spacious and included the full kitchen, a living room and bedroom area with lots of room for spreading out. We highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Fort Wayne, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

This is by far the very best hilton property, the homewood suites. FULL kitchens, great updated tv and beds are very comfy. The wood flooring and carpet in these rooms make this a great place to stay. The pool and hottub are protected from wind and dust by the building surrounding it, and that makes it a very comfortable place to stay! Loved it, would stay there again in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: I like the rooms on the south side, you can see mountains and juarez mexico at night, looks amazing!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
dallas, texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

The room was nice and clean and nice sized and the staff was very nice and helpful and pleasant to interact with at all times. I was able to book the room w/ my points which was wonderful, at the last minute I needed somewhere to stay in El Paso, so this worked out wonderfully. Breakfast was a nice selection of scrambled eggs, sausage links, bread, oatmeal, cold cereal, hash browns, yogurt and fresh fruit and some other items. The bed is comfortable and adequate towels were provided and the daily service was exceptional. The kitchen has all the basic utensils, pots and pans needed to cook a simple meal, but why cook meals when food is served for breakfast and dinner almost every night. When I checked in I requested a room on the top floor so I would not have to deal with people walking over me, which is a good thing because some other reviews stated they heard the people upstairs, which I did hear the people slam the door underneath me at times so I suspect they could hear me, so I tried to walk softly. :>) ... Overall this was a great value for the monies paid!!

Room Tip: Request a room facing the field (back) so that you don't have to deal w/ the noise from the free...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

The staff, as with most Hilton properties I've stayed at, were great! The room was extremely clean and had everything we needed for our week's stay. The room had all necessary utensils and extra linen already provided. The breakfast and dinner are both of excellent quality. The gentleman who works there seems to truly enjoy his job. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Kellie W, Manager at Homewood Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
We truly appreciate your wonderful comments about our property, and very pleased you had a great experience. We know you have many choices when traveling, and we thank you for choosing to stay with the Homewood Suites Elpaso Airport . We look forward to seeing you again when you head back to Elpaso!

Sincerly,

Kellie Withrow
Homewood Suites Airport
Elpaso, Tx

Been to Homewood Suites El Paso Airport? Share your experiences!