“Quiet place with a great location .” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #46 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Maryville, Tennessee
“Quiet place with a great location .”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

I always read trip advisor before I book a room. I forgot I had stayed here before and booked again for 5 nights. The room was very quiet and comfortable bed . The room was clean but it was dusty and I would not take a bath because bath tub did not sparkle, lol. Overall , yes I would stay again. It is great location with great restaurants very close and lots of shopping !!!

• Stayed August 2013
Holiday Inn Exp... E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-10 East, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. We do appreciate your business. I am glad you really enjoyed our hotel. On behalf of the staff thank your for your support. Be safe.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Chihuahua
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Went to El Paso for the weekend, hadn't booked a hotel in advance, and therefore decided on this one. Never stayed at a HI Express before, but loved it. It is pricey, like all hotels of this chain, but it was worth it. There's a few nice restaurants close by.
Staff was very friendly, he insisted I get a suite for myself, but I guess it's his job to offer that. I will probably stay here in the future again.
Oh, by the way, the mattresses are AMAZING!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Holiday Inn Exp... E, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-10 East, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Tony L.,

We would like to thank you for the kind review Sir. We do appreciate you choosing our hotel during your stay her in El Paso. Thank you for the kind words on our mattresses. We do hope you will visit us again in the new future and would love to make your next stay just as memorable. Thank you and be safe.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

We chose this location due to proximity to a work project. The service staff was excellent - super friendly and helpful. Breakfast was better than most. Didn't try the pool but the fitness room was great and had "his 'n hers" treadmills which was cool. One of the bonuses of this location is its close proximity to a wealth of restaurants and shopping, all within walking distance. The week nights were super pricey but weekends more normally priced.

Room Tip: Close to I-10 and tons of restaurants and shopping
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Holiday Inn Exp... E, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-10 East, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Caligranny,
Thank you for the kind review you gave us. We do appreciate you taking the time to give such a kind and truthful review. We would hope you come back and visit us soon whenever you are in El Paso.
Omaha, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

I was passing through El Paso and normally stay at another Holiday Inn on the Western part of town. The office I work with is on the very Eastern part and so I was surprised to locate this hotel.

Hotels in El Paso average around $150 per night so you may want to up your travel charge to your clients if end up paying $175 per night for a room.

The off-ramp leading to this hotel was closed due to construction but I was able to find the hotel by going a back way. There were no signs marked as to how to get to the hotel via the detour but it was not too difficult to figure out.

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They were dressed neatly and well kept. The lobby was nice and bright.

The hotel was in a good location and was quiet.

The rooms were large and the bed was comfortable. Ventilation worked well. The bathroom functioned properly.

There were plenty of electrical outlets. The wi-fi had its moments where it would hang but a reboot resolved the issue.

I will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Holiday Inn Exp... E, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-10 East, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
HGfromOmaha,
We did appreciate your kind and very truthful review. We always strive to provide kind guests like yourself the best service we can. The construction is a little bit of a bother but when it's done its gonna be just perfect. We do hope you get visit us again. We are here to help you whenever you need a safe and clean place to stay. We hope to see you soon. Be safe.
St. Louis, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I stayed at a different HIE in El Paso during this same trip, and the difference between the two properties was staggering. STAGGERING! This HIE was great!

The front desk staff was courteous and very helpful, even when I came dragging back into the hotel for an extra night when my flight was cancelled. The rooms were spotless, spacious, and well-appointed. The bed was comfortable and even with 70+ MPH winds outside, my room was quiet.

God forbid I ever have to back to El Paso, but if I do, this little slice of heaven is where I'll be staying.

Breakfast was good, too.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Holiday Inn Exp... E, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-10 East, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
ChrisK884,
Thank you for your kind words and compliments. We do appreciate you taking the time to let the world know of our excellent service. Just know we would love to have you stay here again. We hope to see you soon. Thank you and be safe.
Clarkston, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I travel often on business and I mostly stay at Holiday Inn Express. This hotel is in a good location. You can walk to many restaurants including Logan’s and Outback steakhouses. Also within walking distance is a movie theater. The hotel is a little rough around the edges but overall is okay for a business trip. When I was there the pool was open but the hot tub was not. I will use the hotel again if business takes me there. I am at the Platinum level with Holiday Inn and did not receive an upgrade as I usually do. The hotel was not full.

Room Tip: The top floor has a great view
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Holiday Inn Exp... E, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-10 East, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Mr. P.
Thank You very much for your feedback on our hotel. Im glad your stay with us was enjoyable and were able to assist you with your dining options. I do apologize for us not being able to accomodate you in a suite, but on your returning stay we will be more than happy to upgrade you. Once again thank you for generous and kind words.
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

It is a clean hotel and the personnel is very nice. I'd like to stay at this place due to its close proximity to Mexican border. It is also close to restaurants, the movie theater, and the shopping plaza.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Holiday Inn Exp... E, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-10 East, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you very much Mr. Gokhan S for such a lovely response. I am glad to hear our hotel met and hopefully exceeded your expectations to hospitality guidelines in El Paso, Texas, and choose us again on your future travels to El Paso.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-10 East? Share your experiences!