“Great experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 80 Hotels in El Paso
Prospect
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Staff was friendly, accommodating and helpful. Rooms were very clean. Lobby was very welcoming. Shuttle service provided free of charge. Internet service was also free. The fitness had enough room to roll out a yoga mat and was quiet.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

To be honest, El Paso is not a place I want to live or visit - but I had to come to El Paso for graduate school requirements. I wanted to stay on campus, to allow me to walk back and forth - which I ended up not having to do, because the hotel offered FREE shuttle to the campus and back whenever I needed and even picked and dropped me off at the airport. The rooms are clean, standard hotel rooms, but the service is why I gave this a 5 star rating - wowsa - I felt like royalty. Really. The staff is AMAZING! I had breakfast there each morning (I stayed three nights) and they remembered my name and what kind of tea I liked. When I needed something from the front desk, she also knew my name and was friendly and efficient. The food was outstanding! Great hotel - I would not stay anywhere else in El Paso.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Location is perfect, right next to campus at UTEP. Come for the location, stay for the food! Green chile, and whatever the chef is cooking that night is going to be great! Rooms are clean, newer, and comfortable. Onsite free parking, and free wi-fi. Shuttle driver will take you to airport, or other locations, if he is available, for free. Don't forget to tip! Some of the students seem to have forgotten, or were never taught that courtesy.
Staff is outstandingly friendly, and I was comfortable there for the entire stay.

Scottsdale, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

In our opinion the services provided by this hotel exceeded all expectations of a hotel. I have traveled a lot in my career and this facility is the best... no question. The staff were very friendly and very customer focused. They exceeded our expectations. We felt like we were at home and you don't get that type of comfort at other hotels

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

El Paso, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

We stayed here for graduation weekend and sure glad we did. Not only is it right net to UTEP, but to city night life and delicious restaurants. The staff was incredibly accommodating and went out of their way to meet all our needs. They even had a driver take my family to AND from the Sun Bowl for graduation, so they didn't have to walk to fight parking at the graduation event. The dining options as far as hours of operation didn't always coincide with our schedule so we never had the opportunity to try their food. The pool was great, clean, and relaxing. I was very impressed with this hotel and recommend it.

• Stayed May 2014
Frisco, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

Excellent property for business travelers Friendly helpful staff and excellent breakfast.
Room was spotless and located where I requested. Hallways are not well lighted but not a concern enough to complain.

Houston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

I love this place. It's clean. The staff is so friendly. Shortly after check in, they start calling you by name and asking how they can help every time they see you. I was waiting for one counter person to send a fax for me when another counter person asked if I needed help. I said someone was helping me. Then she asked if she could give me a bottle of water to drink while I waited. The food in their restaurant is very good, too; especially the homemade green salsa. I'd fly to El Paso just for that scrumptious salsa. And the service in the restaurant is superb. I'd leave a 20% plus tip for them.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Garden Inn El Paso/University? Share your experiences!