“Love this El Paso hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Special Rate
Fall Savings
Ranked #5 of 80 Hotels in El Paso
Columbus, Ohio
“Love this El Paso hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

This hotel is my favorite hotel to stay at when I'm on business in El Paso Texas. I love the way everyone greets me by name. I love the beds as well. I saw someone make a negative comment about the beds. That person probably didn't realize you can adjust the beds to firm or soft based on your individual preference. The adjuster is at the head of the bed on the side under a flap that has velcro to hold in place. Just lift the sheet pull up the velcro piece of bedding and you'll find the adjustment. I can't say enough about the front desk and restaurant staff. I would like to recognize Guillermo (hope I spelled it correct), Carlos and Diana at the front desk. They will take care of you. I know I missed a couple names but I'll get them on the next stay review. In the restaurant area they will also take care of you, Scott is typically the morning chef he makes a mean salsa and will take care of your specific breakfast wants and needs. Sylvia & Krystal are the morning wait staff and they are extremely nice and will take care of your many needs. I will stay at this hotel every time I'm in El Paso.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
MIDLAND
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Bed was horrible, if you laid in one place you sunk into the bed and then could not roll over. Very uncomfortable. Room never cooled off. Other person I was traveling with had same problem in her room.

Overland Park, Kansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

My co-worker booked us here because he got a great price. I do like the Hilton properties, so no objections from me. This is an older property, but well maintained and beautiful. Staff is friendly and helpful. Everything I do expect from a Hilton Garden property, decent sized fitness room and if I had the time, the outdoor pool had a bit more room for doing laps. I also liked that they had an outdoor patio bar, which is the first one I have seen in a Hilton property, but this is my first time out west for work. Their breakfast is generally good at HG properties. I had an extra bonus of getting freshly made salsa, a choice of mild or spicy. I opted for the spicy which was wonderful & I told the wait staff this. She reported that it is made fresh every day. Kudos to the Chef. The minor glitches were corrected. One was at check-in, I was checked in to a room that was still occupied. They had a trainee at the front desk, but that was easily fixed. Room was clean & neat, I found the A/C a bit noisy, but that is what ear plugs are for. The other minor glitches was the coffee machine in the room was not working & I was missing a "do not disturb" sign. I got coffee down stairs & reported it so they can fix or replace. The sign was added to my room ASAP. So not a perfect stay, but the staff did address everything they could immediately.

United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Once again another great stay. I will be back. I would like to especially thank Carlos (night manager) and Scott and Josh for helping me stay on my special diet. Just a suggesting, a more calorie friendly menu would be nice.

Bradenton, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

One night stay while passing through El Paso. Excellent accommodations. Room was spic and span with no issues. Ample parking because of a 2 story parking garage on property. Free Wi-Fi. Rooms were large, had easy chairs plus a desk. Breakfast was pricey, didn't eat there.

Stevenson Ranch, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

The staff at this Hilton Garden Inn went above and beyond our expectations to insure that our entire group had a very memorable stay, not only at the hotel, but in El Paso. Located on the campus of UTEP the location is perfect for attending events at the University; easily walkable, however a courtesy shuttle is also available.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I was traveling on business and this hotel was very close to where I was working. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The rooms are good size, larger than most Hilton Gardens, clean and quiet. It is within walking distance to several restaurants. The hotel was booked fill but you couldn't tell. They also have a restaurant in the hotel.

Room Tip: Its not on a busy street so all rooms appear to be okay.