I'm Hilton Diamond, so I stay at a lot of HGI's. One of the main reasons HGI's beat Marriott Courtyards is on the bed: the pillows and the comforter. Pillows & comforter at HGI--nice, fluffy (usually). At Courtyards: very thin blanket/comforter thingy will leave you freezing, and the smelly, square 'pillows' packed with foam lumps won't do much for your sleep quality.
This is your typical HGI, nothing too special. Clean enough, everything works, bathroom well-lit. You won't recognize any of the restaurants nearby unless you are a local, or unless they're fast-food (unfortunately).
This is where I usually stay in El Paso because I have business at the hospital.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the campus of the University of Texas at El Paso and across the street from two major medical centers. The hotel is within a 5 block radius of over 50 restaurants, bars and stores. Just one and half miles from the El Paso Convention Center/Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelsClick, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn El Paso/University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Hotel El Paso
- Hilton El Paso
- El Paso Hilton Garden Inn