“Internet connection is really sucks!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada El Paso

You added Ramada El Paso to your Saves list
Ramada El Paso
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8250 Gateway East Boulevard, I-10, exit #29- Lomaland Dr, El Paso, TX 79907   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #26 of 81 Hotels in El Paso

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Saint Joseph, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Ramada inns in general are starting to get age on them and most show it. This one was showing some age as well, but for the value the rooms are big and the one I had was an extended stay room with kitchenette, sofa and chair and a flat screen wall mounted tv with and adjustable mount so the tv can be viewed from any angle in the room. Another plus if you are a harley lover was Barnett H-D is next door.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
CARLSBAD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Nice place, but I cannot recommend it. A car dealership on the other (North) side of the freeway (I-10) was blasting "music" all evening and past 10 p.m., where the vibrating bass rumbled almost uninterrupted. I call this "audio-terror", whether it comes from a business, a low-rider, or any other source. It makes me physically sick.

I called the dealership a couple of times with my complaint, to no avail. It sells Lexus and Toyota, which I will not even consider buying for the rest of my life. I will patronize other Ramada properties, but not this one unless I am sure this serious problem has been remedied.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

AUSTIN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I was moving back to Texas from California. My son had flown to California on Saturday morning to help pack the van and help drive back. We were sooo late leaving Long Beach. Yet, every time I called the hotel to say how late we would be arriving, Veronica and Yvette were completly helpful and accommodating. When we arrived at 5 am El Paso time, Luis had everything ready for a speedy check in. The room was clean and the beds very comfortable. My pets were very glad to be out of the van, too. I recommended this hotel on my Facebook page.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Satyen P, General Manager at Ramada El Paso, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank You For Your Review, I Am Glad That We Were Able To Help You In All Possible Ways We Can & I Thank You For Choosing Ramada Suite, El Paso For Your Accommodation, We Hope To See You Very Soon.
We All At Ramada Suites, El Paso Wish You Happy Holidays.
Thanks.
Honolulu, Hawaii
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Reservation through website. All info correct, just sign the registration and the charge slip. Room is large with some new refurbishing and some old beat up furniture. Bed was good. Stove, microwave and sofa in poor condition. The room on the east side was fine for a Sunday night, as the Harley Dealership next door is closed. Better than average breakfast; some hot items in addition to coffee, juice and cold cereal. Breakfast area can get crowded. Gave up on Wifi, and used 4g cell phone for access. On a previous visit same problem with WiFi (redirect upon opening browser doesn't work) and the front desk was able to get on the phone to the provider and work it out, but it took 30 minutes. Motel is good choice for east bound travelers, depending on the price offerings at the time. Shop around.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Ramada El Paso? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada El Paso

Address: 8250 Gateway East Boulevard, I-10, exit #29- Lomaland Dr, El Paso, TX 79907
Location: United States > Texas > El Paso
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
#4 Best Value Hotel in El Paso
#18 Business Hotel in El Paso
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada El Paso 2.5*
All Suite Hotel Near Shopping and Medical Center Conveniently located off Interstate 10, Ramada El Paso hotel near Juarez, Mexico, features amenities to help you feel refreshed and restored. Our El Paso hotel features free large-vehicle parking. Wake up to free continental breakfast and a USA Today. Free Wi-Fi Internet access is offered throughout our hotel, and handicapped-accessible and non-smoking rooms are available in our all-suites hotel. Relax at the end of the day in our outdoor pool and outdoor whirlpool spa or get in a workout at our fitness center. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult at our pet-friendly hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada El Paso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Suites El Paso Hotel El Paso
El Paso Ramada
Ramada Hotel El Paso

If you own or manage Ramada El Paso, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.