“Execellent , Frindly, Economical.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada El Paso

You added Ramada El Paso to your Saves list
Ramada El Paso
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8250 Gateway East Boulevard, I-10, exit #29- Lomaland Dr, El Paso, TX 79907   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #23 of 80 Hotels in El Paso
artesia, ca
“Execellent , Frindly, Economical.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2011

This is the motel for me & my family, when ever we are going to visit El Paso in future.
The GM went out of his way to solve our problem, front desk staff very helpful, lots of variety for breakfast, clean swimming pool, very clean room. WOW

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2011 via mobile

Checked in to the Suite which was more like a Roach Inn. Great location right off the highway was not worth all the itchy eyes, sneezing. My roomy took a shower, walked around to get dressed then upon putting her shoes on, her feet were black from the disgustingly, filthy carpet! Mind you they were squeaky clean! When we asked to move to a better room, the rebuttal was the rooms are all the same. Scary! And this is a Ramada!!? No Thanks!!

• Stayed June 2011
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2011 via mobile

Old and run down! The lobby is fabulous! To bad the rest looks like a run down trailer park!! The carpet is grimy and very scary dirty!!! Smells like old mold. I went to the front desk an asked for a better room and I was told that is what all their rooms look like. I could not get out fast ENOUGH!! Come on Ramada you can do way better than this!!

• Stayed June 2011
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2011

The hotel is right on I 10 and was easy to find when I arrived late at night. I was very impressed with Luis who first assisted me when I arrived. He was courteous, professional, and made an extra effort to fulfill on my need for a first floor room.

The next day the excellent customer service continued with Francisco, and also the manager, Sam. I was very impressed with my stay, my room, and most of all, the people who work at this hotel. I would definitely recommend The Ramada Suites.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2011

My husband, 1.5 yr old son, and I were moving from Georgia to El Paso (Army). We stayed at the ramada for a total of 7 nights while looking for a house. at check in they gave us an upstairs room, but I asked for the downstairs room right in front of where we parked for.more convenience with our toddler and bags, the front desk switched us with no problem. Our.room was surprisingly nice for the price and.spacious. we had a king bed and.kitchen, although I would have like for cooking utensils as well. We had one problem with the heater, it wouldn't turn on. They sent the maintenance man right over and he.fixed it within 2 mins. He also came by the next day to check and see if it was.still working properly. I had to extend our stay a couple times.and the front desk was.always very nice.and helpful, was always able to extend and stay in the same room. I had some questions about billing and charges, and the manager came right over (lives on property I believe) and settled them all. The breakfast is alright, nothing grand, but good for free. Overall I was quite satisfied with our stay and would definitely stay there again and recommend it to anybody who wants quality but doesn't wanna burn their pockets.

• Stayed February 2011
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2010

If you have read my other reviews, I am not shy about pointing out the good and bad of places we stay. I recommend this Ramada. We made a deal on the Ramada website for three nights at $180 (tax included) though we did have to pre-pay. The rooms were clean and well-maintained. Our room was sort of a suite that had a microwave, 3/4 size fridge, and a stove. There is a couch and a side chair, as well. Also, a work surface where my wife and I could both use our laptops. The internet wasn't the fastest, but wasn't the slowest, either. The bed was pretty good, as well as the pillows (I always have issues with one or the other, normally). The hotel offers an exercise room and an outdoor swimming pool. The breakfast has waffles as a hot item. The rest is bananas, apples, cereal, bagels, danishes, coffee, milk and juice. If you eat a hearty breakfast, this probably will not work for you. The parking area was well-lit and I did not feel concern for the safety of myself or my vehicle. Upon arrival, Francisco was very friendly and helpful. The maid staff did a great job cleaning the room and stocking items each day.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Tucson, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2010

This is more of a motel I guess since the rooms face outward. The rooms are pretty nice though: separate sitting area with couch and chair, kitchen and king bed. Initial customer service impression was extremely bad. The woman at the front desk looked very annoyed when I seemed to interrupt her from looking for something in the phone book. Not a friendly or courteous greeting. Then, when she saw I booked through priceline, it got even worse. She charged me a $20 early check in fee only reserved for third party bookings. Check in was 3:00pm and I checked in at 1:15pm. Parking lot remained less than half full my entire stay so I doubt anyone was inconvenienced. Anyways, a gentleman with a pony tail working the front desk on other days more than made up for her. If you are staying in town for an extended period this would be a good motel. Complimentary "continental" breakfast.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business

Been to Ramada El Paso? Share your experiences!