“The WORST in everything. ..” 1 of 5 stars

7500 N Mesa St, El Paso, TX 79912-3501
915-581-6157
Improve this listing
Ranked #464 of 1,248 Restaurants in El Paso
“The WORST in everything. ..”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

This placed used to be so much better. The quality in every respect has gone down. I took my girls there and completely regretted it. My daughter ordered the caldo de res, a Mexican soup, and we specifically asked if there were bones in the soup because it does give it flavor and we were told "yes". Well...you guessed it. NO. The young lady was not the friendliest. I had to actually remind her to bring straws when she brought our drinks that had lids, and silverware when our food came. My other daughter ordered beef tacos and most of it was gristle. It was completely nasty. DON'T BOTHER. I complained about it and they didn't bother to make it right. Complete waste of time and expensive for the bad quality in food and service.

El Paso, Texas, Usa
“Not the best, but it has a Mexican flavor.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

The service is not that great, and the food is not the best, but the flavor is definitely Mexican. However, the prices do not measure up to the food: in other words, it should be way cheaper, and it is not.

Visited July 2014