“Disasta in El Pasa” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Phoenix, Arizona
“Disasta in El Pasa”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I stopped here on the way thru to Arizona. I can say the buffet was plentifull, plenyfull of nasty cold, stagnent food??

I had been driving alot so was hungry and I ate the stuff.
I couldnt really down much of it though as this place had the odor of a Turd with Burning Hair on it!!

Anyway, the rest of my trip back to Arizona was quite eventfull as Giant Buffet kept me from nodding off due to the chronic gas I was expelling. I nearly crapped my car seat litterally 3 times which led me to Motel 6 to stay and release all of my gastric anomalies that evening!

I woke up in the morning and my car reeked! After 2 cans of Lysol spray I was able to hobble back home.

Total experience caused me to go to rehab back home.......

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

El Paso, Texas
“Buffet means you eat plenty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Never having eaten here before but always tempted by the promise of good seafood (here, in the Northern Chihuahuan Desert, 800miles/1280kms away from ocean!) could be a challenge. At least there would be plenty of other delectable eats...! Anyway, it was a promise fulfilled, my stomach swollen, and a nooner (siesta, to you non-military folks) soon followed. A working luncheon, this was about as quick a meal as you can ask for, and much tastier, too. I thoroughly enjoyed the wide variety of treats, from main course to dessert, part of which included my favorite: home-style vanilla + numerous toppings. All of the personnel were courteous, prompt, efficient, and professional. Next time I return will be by bicycle--burn off those calories!

• Visited May 2013