“Very good mall food court restaurant.” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #588 of 1,248 Restaurants in El Paso
“Very good mall food court restaurant.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I have eaten at several of the Sunland Park Mall food court restaurants. You have the traditional restaurants, like the chinese restaurant and Chick-fil-A. I decided to try something different today by trying the Tatanka combination (includes fries and soft drink) at Steakpedos. The Tatanka sub includes white meat chicken, provolone cheese, and Tatanka sauce. The Tatanka sauce provided a good heat to the sub. Those who do not like too much heat will want to to stay away from this sub though. I also had ranch on my sub. It was a very good sub. Lastly, this restaurant allows you to spruce up your fries with ranch dressing, chili and cheese (which is what I had), or two other options (I forget what they were). This allows you to mix your meal up more so than you typically can at other mall food court restaurants. Overall, Steakpedos is a very good alternative to the mainstream restaurants that you find in most mall food courts.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

1 review from our community

Been to Steakpedos? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Steakpedos, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.