“Service” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #675 of 1,331 Restaurants in El Paso
“Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

My family and I went to the new location on Mesa (old Jaxsons). The service was awful!!! Took for ever to get water/drinks and after we ordered our food, it took 50 mins to get it. Food was not hot, and was afraid to return it because I was hungry and didn't want to wait another hour to get it back! If this restaurant wants to last, they need to up their customer service.
DA

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Pensacola, Fl
“Best Hamburgers around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

We've been staying at the hotel for about two weeks...we eat there now almost every night. The food is perfect and the hamburgers are incredible. They aren't really anything fancy, but the Angus Beef is thick and juicy. The fries....fresh cut, I can't get enough of. Sad I didn't find this place till we were leaving.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
El Paso, Texas
“I've ate here for about seven years”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

The food is great. Its very local and even though I'm white, I really like their menudo. Park in the back and walk thru the hall.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Wanted to like it, but could'nt”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Friendly and helpful staff. But the food was pretty awful. I've eaten there several times now in the month since I've been back from Afghanistan. Stay at the Travelodge so it's a convenient place to eat. The eggs were absolutely awful, the burger was well below average, the fries suck, the nachos were okay I guess and I had Menudo for the first time here. The restaurant claims its the best Menudo in town and since its my first time trying it I have nothing to compare it to. It tastes like the way a barnyard smells, but I guess I'm glad I tried it. Wish the food was good, but it was crap.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Nashua, New Hampshire
“A find!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

I am sure there are a lot of great little Mexican restaurants in El Paso, and Good Coffee is certainly one of them. It is not fancy by any means, and the parking is tough, but the food was delicious and the service quite good. The waitress, who was wonderful but struggled a bit with English, was very attentive and helpful, and actually suggested some things to us that made the dinner that much better. The fajitas and enchiladas were really great

Visited July 2012