“Horrible Service, Poor Quality” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Tacoma, Washington
“Horrible Service, Poor Quality”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

My wife and I went there for a coffee and dessert about 8:30 PM and we had to wait over 10 minutes to be seated and the place was practically empty. We ordered coffee and Tiramisu so after another 15 minute we got our coffee that looked like tea and the Tiramisu was frozen. I can understand it being chilled but not frozen. I walked out of the restaurant after one bite and told the waiter I was very disappointed. I expect more of this restaurant.

Visited July 2013

ElPasotexa
“Celebrating Jessica's new job& car”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

We went to dinner it was nice. Atmosphere was great like if your family very cordial staff. Food is good I really recommend you that place . Great prices great people enjoy lunch or dinner after a day of shopping at Cielo Vista Mall. You'll. have. Goo time I guarantee it ENJOY!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“It's ok, but looks better in tv”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

It's ok, but looks better in tv than it really is.
Usually there's a long wait to be seated.
Don't go if you're on a hurry.
Salad and breadsticks are the best.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
El Paso, Texas
“disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

on Thursday, June 27, at 11:30 a group of ladies meet at Olive Garden, some had small children and ordered pizza for them some ordered fresh fruit, the rest of us the adults ordered the soup and salad, my friend ordered an appetizer, the spinach or artichoke dip, it never came, we finished eating and her order never came, neither did the kids meal came until we were almost ready to leave, so horrible, I do not think we will select Olive Garden any more, my meatball sandwich came at the very last, I was already finish eating and I took the sandwich home, if I know that was going to be the case I would of gone to Subway for a meatball sandwich, all and all it was a horrible experience, we were asking for Lunch menu items, not A la carte which I realize takes a little longer to prepare, but you all should be prepared to face the crowds at lunch time and be able to not keep people waiting for so long, oh, but the bill came very timely despite the bad, horrible service, What a shame. Your commercials are misleading. The bill came with tip included, but did not make any exceptions knowing that the kids did not get their meal until the very end, some ladies did not get their order either. Next time we will go with our business somewhere else.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Love the atmosphere.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Great atmosphere, usually great food too. Can at times take a few for a table but usually worh it. As you might amagine the pastas are the best and we enjoy anything seafood.

Visited May 2013