“Great family place!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Pecos, New Mexico
“Great family place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Carl and I took some family here while visiting and we were not disappointed! I always get the Fettuccini alfredo no matter when I go to an Olive Garden and I love the quality of the dish. The chicken is really a good chicken breast and the sauce tastes like it is made very fresh. A strong point for me is the cleanliness of the place since that is one of my pet peeves. I would give it a 5 star if it were a higher end restaurant, because I don't think fast-food places and diners should be on the same rating scale as nice restaurants and likewise for chains vs. great fine dining restaurants. Within their class, I think Olive Garden is tops. This one does a good job of being consistent with the quality of the brand. I think my only complaint is that they are too popular and for that, we had to wait.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Goodyear, Arizona
“disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Never have I had a disappointing meal at an Olive Garden except in El Paso at the Ceilo Vista Mall. The quality and taste was just not there. The white sauce on the chicken pasta dish was curdled and the flat bread appetizer lacked chicken and peppers and was dry with very little sauce, not the usual at all.

Visited December 2012
Marion, Iowa
“Good food - sloooow service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

The food was very good, but the service was extremely slow. I had time to kill so waited it out, but I seen two other tables leave after getting tired of waiting. Apparently they are understaffed.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
El Paso, Texas
“Professional and consistency in their food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

I have been here twice in the last three months, each time my server was very professional and wanted to make sure my visit was a pleasant one. I love the salad. The entree was served hot and my server came back to make sure everything was acceptable.

Visited October 2012
Gerrards Cross, United Kingdom
“A pleasant meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

The service was very good, with our server being cheerful and accommodating. The spaghetti dish I ordered was lukewarm, but tasty. The lemon cake we ordered for dessert was pleasant enough, but didn't really taste of lemon! Our salad and calamari were very generous, although the calamari was a little too greasy for our liking. As for value for money, I'd say, average.

Visited November 2012

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!