“I will never go and eat at hello pizza.” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #378 of 1,331 Restaurants in El Paso
Cuisines: Pizza
El Paso
“I will never go and eat at hello pizza.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012

This place is the worst place i have ever been... Its just super dirty. You can see the dirty on top of everything you should check it out your self really you will not wanna eat in a place like this.... HORRIBLE....

Visited January 2012

El Paso, Texas
“Not as good as I was told”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2011

Had a slice of the Sicilian, the sauce was not as tangy or fulfilling as I hoped. Sauce was rather tomato saucy with no real poignant flavor! What a shame, what a disappointment.

• Visited October 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Roads well Traveled”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2010

I live in Las Cruces, NM and make the trip down to Hello Pizza about once a month. I've had good pizza in NYC and in NJ, and this is the closest i've come across if not better. DAMN GOOD PIZZA!!!!!! The service is always good when we go and Larry greets you when you enter his place plus he also tells you what specials he's got going that day.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
el paso
“Terrible Service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2010

I was under the inpression that the customer is always right! I ordered what wanted to eat, However, I was told that I had to eat the pizza the way it comes, not with extra items. The told me the owner was the main boss and that, I had to eat the GARZING pizza the way it comes, since the owner would not make you a pizza the way you want. I told the server that I was going to pay extra, but they say my money is not good enought. After exacly an hour, I questioned them about my food. The owner tell me that he was about to start making it, that it will take another 30 minutes. The bad thing they were only 3 people in side the place. I left the place with a really bad taste in my mouth. BAD SERVICE.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
astoria, ny
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2010

Born and raised in N.Y.C. (Astoria) . lived in Miami for 15 years, which has many authentic and delicious N.Y. pizzerias, Mama Mias, Marinos, & Mike & Sons in Kendall !!!!!!! Just moved to El Paso Glad to have found authentic New york style pizza at Hello pizza ..

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Hello Pizza? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Hello Pizza, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.