“Bad food!” 1 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
El Paso, Texas
“Bad food!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

It was a bad experience from the minute we were seated. The table was so lopsided i was scared to put my drink down. The food was bland and other items were so salty they were inedible (we sent back the mushroom soup). I ordered caesar salad with grilled chicken, the lettuce was brown, the chicken was salty and tough, and half of the lettuce was swimming in dressing! So grose! (The service was fair). Overall a bad dining experience. Stay away!

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

36% Recommend
Texas
“2 for $25 a great deal...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

Had the 2 for $25 deal yesterday and was expecting smaller portions since you get 2 appetizers and 2 entrees for $25..but was very surprised and excited to see that portions were still generous. Had the pappadew peppers and spicy meatballs as appetizer and I must say the peppers were awesome. The Eggplant Quadratini was delicious and my son loved the Carmela's chicken. All in all we had leftovers for the next day as well which unfortunately...we forgot....Highly recommend...great food...great service.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ocean View, Delaware
“dirty bathroom”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

The ladys room was filthy and smelled like it had not been cleaned for a week. We were there at 5:30 PM before the rush. Food was just OK we had the chicken specal and it was good we also had the Egg Plant and pasta the eggplant was served unpealed and was so tuff I could not eat it they offered to cook it again but I was not up to trying it, they did take some off the bill

• Visited March 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Plastic wrapping in my food!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

I passed through El Paso on 1 Jan 2012 and decided to stop and eat at Macaroni Grill at 3:44 PM (I still have the receipt). It was AWFUL! I ordered the Mushroom Ravioli and the Eggplant Quadratini. While eating the Eggplant dish, I discovered a large piece of plastic wrapping (obviously from a food item) IN MY MEAL! I almost swallowed it and luckily I didn't because it would have choked me! I immediately called and spoke to the manager. He apologized, took my info, and promised to send out gift certificates. I never received the gift certificates and it is obvious that I was blown off by the manager. After reading the other ratings on this website I realize that eating at this restaurant was a huge mistake! AVOID this particular restaurant AT ALL COSTS.

Visited January 2012
Youngstown, Ohio
“awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

We really loved the lunch selection at a groovy price! Can't wait to go back for dinner! Wonderful friendly service & italian food. Don't forget the dessert! Go for the chocolate, you won't be disappointed..........just saying!!

• Visited January 2012