“dirty bathroom” 2 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Ocean View, Delaware
“dirty bathroom”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

The ladys room was filthy and smelled like it had not been cleaned for a week. We were there at 5:30 PM before the rush. Food was just OK we had the chicken specal and it was good we also had the Egg Plant and pasta the eggplant was served unpealed and was so tuff I could not eat it they offered to cook it again but I was not up to trying it, they did take some off the bill

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Plastic wrapping in my food!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

I passed through El Paso on 1 Jan 2012 and decided to stop and eat at Macaroni Grill at 3:44 PM (I still have the receipt). It was AWFUL! I ordered the Mushroom Ravioli and the Eggplant Quadratini. While eating the Eggplant dish, I discovered a large piece of plastic wrapping (obviously from a food item) IN MY MEAL! I almost swallowed it and luckily I didn't because it would have choked me! I immediately called and spoke to the manager. He apologized, took my info, and promised to send out gift certificates. I never received the gift certificates and it is obvious that I was blown off by the manager. After reading the other ratings on this website I realize that eating at this restaurant was a huge mistake! AVOID this particular restaurant AT ALL COSTS.

Visited January 2012
Youngstown, Ohio
“awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

We really loved the lunch selection at a groovy price! Can't wait to go back for dinner! Wonderful friendly service & italian food. Don't forget the dessert! Go for the chocolate, you won't be disappointed..........just saying!!

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great place but not for eating or using the restroom.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012 via mobile

I know this place from Alabama and was very glad when I found one here in El Paso, TX. The restaurant looked fine when we entered and as always the atmosphere was nice. The service was good but the prices to expensive for the poor food. We chose 3 for 10 bucks (soup, salad and chicken with penne). The portions were very small. Soup and salad were okay but the chicken meat was horrible, it wasn't meat at all and tastet bad.
Unfortunately, I had to use their restroom but decided to leave it the minute I walked into it because it was very nasty.
This restaurants needs to work on bigger meal portions or lower prices and definitely on keeping the restroom clean!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Texas
“Great quiet little place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

Very close to the hotels, very modest and quiet and a great place to have a quiet and relaxing dinner. Food is above average, service is competent and the place is maintained well. Good eats !

Visited November 2011