“birthday dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Santa Teresa
“birthday dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

we had reservations for 12 of us, we got there 30 miutes early, still had to wait 45 minutes, the service took a long time the tortilla soup was wonderful, and had the right amount of chicken.but was pricey for the amount that was served was real nice that we got beans and slaw to snack on like chip n dip at a mexican resturant.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“THE BEST RIB EYE STEAK EVER!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Love the seasoning. Love the Coleslaw. Love the service. Best Great American Land and Cattle Company- we are never dissappointed is North East location. Best food always consistant and lovely view of sunsetting on the Franklin Mtns. Best time to go: Sunset. Orange and red rays shooting out above the mountains,Wow.

Visited June 2013
El Paso, Texas
“I also pay for service...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

This was my first time here. I had seen the location on 3 different national tv programs. That and with the advice of my girlfriend who is from El Paso, we were here visiting her mother, I was eager to try. We were seated and i surprised we were able to walk in on a Saturday evening. We placed our order while an other couple, a older than us lamented there experiences there, They went through an issue of over cooked steaks, It didn't end well, the manager came out and confronted the man, to the point of arguing and the couple left. At that point...instead of comforting us even a little bit...she apologized for the couples faults and sort of went off...us having just been served our steaks...WITHOUT knives lol. Another server brought them, not ours that was lamenting he lost tip etc i guess. Mine was not over cooked, more a lil under,,,no big deal but the meat was not hot. i know but the outside should have been since my gf ordered hers med rare. At the end, they tried to smoooze us none and the manager pushed us out, clearing the table after i was done...BUT my gf was not. Offered a dessert a quick check bam.

The meat as tender but cold, service stunk from T-something the Manager and Chris. The other server, who i never got the name of...very nice. For the price, meh, the experience stunk for me.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
El Paso, Texas
“Surprises”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Portions were greater than I could eat. I took half of my order home for late evening snack. At lunch my guest and I Ordered the pulled pork sandwich and burnt ends beef barbecue sandwich. We shared a half each. Their own coleslaw recipe included a very refreshing pineapple. Stuffed baked potatoes including bacon! Delicious. No complaints except the front of house service was not that great.

Visited March 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Not a bad steak, but a bit pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Went out with local friends while on a business trip. I had the ribeye, which was cooked perfectly and delicately but effectively seasoned. The mushrooms side was also quite nice. They wine list was nice, but didn't list vintages. However, I'd also been to Cattleman's on that trip and GAL&CC isn't in the same league. The view is much nicer, but the overall experience wasn't, especially for the money. The biggest plus was that it was much more conveniently located than Cattleman's.

• Visited April 2013