“Disgusting!” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Disgusting!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2011

I went there for my anniversary, and I have never ever tasted such awful food in my life. To start off, the waiter was slow, unprofessional and while I was sitting there I tried giving him the benefit of The doubt, but they failed, because I watched how the waiter fooled around with the waitress by the entrance and they all hung around doing nothing but fooling around. And when I received my food, it looked as if though our food was prepared days ago and all they did was heat it up in the microwave, not to mention the silver wear, it wasn't washed right, it looked as if though it was used and placed in a covert for a week and they just took it out and gave it to me. Both my wife and I felt disgusted with it all, and overall this was the worst place I have ever encountered in my life, considering that I've eaten in Iraq as a service member of the U.S Armed Forces, in a hole in a wall, and they still beat this place any time.
I don't want to just blame the waitresses or waiters or even the cook, but I really want to place the blame on the owner's for letting this kind of service happen in their restaurant, I'd fire all of them and start over again, the place stinks.

• 1 of 5 stars Food

“The kitchen staff whistled at my girl...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2010

The kitchen staff whistled at my girl friend as she went to use the restroom. I called to complain. I got a guy with a thick Mexican accent who picked up the phone, he was rude when unasked to speak to the manger he said " I am the manger [---] and hung up the phone". The food was from Costco or SAMs. It was just reheated frozen stuff gross. I ordered chicken Jerusalem and I got to frozen chicken cutlets with can artichoke it was disgusting. My family used to go there every Sunday In the 80s and 90s. I guess this restaurant became another victim of Juarez style ownership ( every thing from SAMs ). I will never go there again. P.s. The bathrooms smelled to high heavens too

Texas
“Food A+ Cleanliness F”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2010

Thirteen of us went to lunch and enjoyed the service and the foo
The only complaint we have is that it was dirty-looking. Fish tank needed cleaning and the windows also. The outside patio could use a little attention. Bathroom wasn't too clean either.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
el paso tx
“Exceptional food...great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2009

The food is great...Everything tasted like it was made to order. My chicken marsala was delicious. I ordered a side of angelhair with garlic and olive oil and that was delicious aswell. My wife ordered the chicken saltimboca which she loved. For dessert we had the rum cake and canoli with two espressos. The server was friendly and described the menu and specials in detail. This is a great place to take your friends and family.

Texas
“Their "marinara" is nothing more than salted tomato sauce”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2009

The spaghetti and ravioli dinner was horrible - the red sauce/"marinara" tasted like it was heated and poured straight from a Hunt's tomato can. There were no herbs or spices to season it. Pathetic - and how can you screw up SPAGHETTI!! You'd do better making Ragu at your home, I'll put it that way.

The manicotti also tasted pre-made, simply re-heated and served. Wife ordered another platter I can't remember (it was all so forgettable except for the extreme-lack of quality) and it was also pre-made and simply re-heated.

I was really expecting something homemade - something of quality. If I want re-heated Italian food I'll go to the Olive Garden. At least there the quality is a bit better.

If you're looking for Italian food in El Paso - skip Bella Napoli. You'll just be upset at how much you are paying for something you could easily have poured out of a can or jar at your home.

And don't be fooled by the semi-nice website - doesn't mean the food is good.