“Excellent Food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Midway, Georgia
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

My husband and I love this place! The food, mainly Italian, is fantastic. There is a wine cellar and walk-in humidor in the restaurant, along with a coffee/chocolate bar. The staff is always fantastic and extremely professional. One Sunday night a month they host a cooking class, which my husband and I always try to make (it gets packed and now there is a waiting list). The atmosphere is a little weird for my taste though - think 1980's mafia/speak-easy. Apparently they have really awesome Salsa Nights on Saturday, but we have yet to partake.

Highly recommend this restaurant! Try the Forest Glen white merlot while you're here.

Visited March 2013

Deming
“Good food great atmosphere.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

We went here to celebrate our anniversary and we were very satisfied. The food was great the diner bread with olive oil was very delicious and the dessert was fantastic. We ordered the carrot cake and it was like never before. The was a gentleman playing the piano so it made it nice atmosphere. We really enjoyed our dinner. Will be back soon.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Top Notch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I Lived in El Paso for most of my life. When I think of Italian food only Dominic's will do. I live in Florida now, and when I get the rare opportunity to get back to El Paso, A stop at Dominic's is sure to be on my agenda.

The Sea food Angelica is the BEST! Great wines and even better atmosphere! PERFECT date place.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Great Food, Watch out for the time/day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

We had stumbled upon Dominics on our last cross-country drive, so when we passed through El Paso again, we made a point of going. This time, however, we passed through on a Saturday night rather than a Sunday night - it made a huge difference in the atmosphere. The food and service was fabulous, just like the first time. But instead of the quiet dining atmosphere that we'd experienced the first time, this time there was a very loud, live band and the place was overcrowded. I'm not saying don't go - it is an excellent restaurant. I'm saying check to be sure that on the night you want to go, you will get the atmosphere you are looking for.

Visited December 2012
Austin, Texas
“Great Italian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

We were golfing in El Paso and happened upon this restaurant by accident. The food was excellent and service from Richard was also excellent. We lived in the Philadelphia area for several years and became fans of italian food. The food here was as good as if not better than many Italian restaurants in Philly--which is known for Italian Restaurants. If you like Italian food and you are in El Paso--this is a must.

• Visited December 2012