“Best Mexican food EVER!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Wesley Chapel, Florida
“Best Mexican food EVER!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

The food was great, presented well and the staff was wonderful. It was my favorite for sure!! A little off the main road but well worth the trip. Can't say anything bad about this place!

Visited September 2012

68% Recommend
Los Angeles, California
“Bar Visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

We were only in the bar for drinks and appetizers on a Sunday evening. The service was good - the appetizers were delicious. The entertainment was very good (two singers), but it was very loud and we had a hard time having a conversation. I prefer background music. In such a small area, The entertainers should be able to project without a loud sound system (ala caberet style).

Visited September 2012
“Always eat here while at Ft Bliss...it's that good..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Great authentic Mexican food with a fun atmosphere. Im in the military so I travel to FT Bliss a lot and I always make sure I stop in at C&Ms. Cold beer and great food...

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Margaritas!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

I have been here on two separate visits to El Paso. The first time was on a weekend for dinner and the second was a weekday lunch. I must say I was impressed with not only the quality of service but the speed in which the food was delivered. I didn't find anything overwhelming about the food; it was no different than what I can get here in Chicago. The carnitas are very good and I highly recommend them. Wash them down with a Texas margarita (limit one) and you'll leave pretty happy.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Austin Texas
“Chile Rellenos are AWESOME”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

We hadnt been to Carlos and Mickey's in a long time and decided to try it out while we were in El Paso. We ordered margaritas before dinner and they were just ok. For $10 each i expected a larger glass with alot more flavor (and i mean flavor, not tequila) The chile con queso wasnt too bad but I remembered it being better and having more flavor last time. I ordered the shrimp chile rellenos and they were amazing, could have used more than 2 pieces of shrimp per chile relleno but still was excellent. My wife ordered the flautas and wasnt very happy with them. Reasonably priced and the atmostphere was really good. Live music in the bar area

• Visited August 2012