“fast and typical” 4 of 5 stars

Description: Phone: 915-760-5355
Winchester, Virginia
“fast and typical”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

sat in the bar, ordered the brisket and a beer. was out in 15 minutes. I was too tired to drive to state line BBQ, so I ate at a chain with good food.

Visited October 2012

70% Recommend
Torrance CA
“Very Happy with It”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

On my one day passing thru Texas, I needed a good Texas BBQ. This was within walking distance from my hotel. We were not disappointed. A completely good experience.

Visited September 2012
“Very good BBQ.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

My family and I have eaten here several times. We almost always get the two meat BBQ combo. I always get the Texas Beef Brisket and the Georgia Chopped Pork. It is always very good. The Wilbur Beans and Down-N-Dirty Rice are two very good choices for sides. The corn bread muffin is also one of the best that you can find because it is always moist. If you have room, you should also order the bread pudding for dessert. It is very good as well. Last, but not least, it is one of the few places in El Paso that you can get sweet tea. Overall, it is one of the best BBQ restaurants in El Paso (it is hands down better than State Line). The service and food are always very good.

Miami Beach, Florida
“The Service was Fabulous, the food was good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Maybe we were lucky but the server was amazing and on top of things from the minute we sat down till we left. The food was good. I really liked that there were multiple sauces to try.

Visited June 2012