In January, I began staying Residence Inn El Paso, and returned each week until the beginning of May.
CUSTOMER SERVICE: Two of the best things about this hotel are Karla and Ivan at the front desk. Also, Silva from housekeeping and Lisa in the sales office have gone above and beyond to make my stay enjoyable. Overall, I experienced the entire team to be friendly and eager to help.
LOCATION: As someone who had to commute to offices on the East and the West side of the city, the location is ideal. You can hop onto I-10 almost directly from the hotel parking lot. While this main road is often congested during rush hour, with a GPS or a map for help, I can still be on either side of the city within 15 minutes. And it is within 5 minutes of the airport.
STAYING HEALTHY: There are many great options for breakfast (oatmeal, fresh fruit, yogurt), and the exercise facilities are in good shape and well maintained. The gym equipment is in good condition, and while it is small, I never once had to wait for a machine in the entire time I stayed here. Just outside the small gym, there is a women's room with large stalls for changing. The indoor pool and hot-tub is a nice feature, and the mini-basketball court is a great addition if you are looking to stay active.
OUTDOOR SPACE: The enclosed courtyard area is a great way to enjoy being outside while staying protected from high winds and dust that can blow through El Paso. The gas grills were surprisingly nice.
TIPS FOR A MORE ENJOYABLE STAY:
- Leave your cell number on the grocery list if you have the team provide that service. Sometimes the local store doesn't have items in stock, but the the hotel team will give you a call to ask you about substitutions, etc.
- Let the front desk know if you want dry cleaning delivered to your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the Sun City at Residence Inn El Paso Hotel, the preferred choice of El Paso, TX hotels near El Paso Airport. Just minutes from the airport, University of Texas at El Paso, Fort Bliss and many area attractions, we're centrally located off I-10 between Airway and Geronimo. Our convenient location places you minutes from Boeing, Raytheon, Johnson Controls, Lear Corporation and Scientific Atlanta. Whether you're staying in El Paso for one night or one month, our extended-stay hotel in El Paso, TX caters to your every need. We offer spacious suites with separate living areas and fully equipped kitchens. Wake each morning to a delicious free breakfast buffet, and stay productive with free Wi-Fi and business services. For the kids, we offer the Nickelodeon Your Stay Program - a great way to help young travelers enjoy their stay. Pets are welcome, too (fee applies). Come experience the ambiance and neighborly charm of the finest El Paso suites at Residence Inn by Marriott El Paso, TX Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn El Paso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn El Paso Hotel El Paso
- El Paso Residence Inn