“Southern View” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #44 of 80 Hotels in El Paso
Kingsville
“Southern View”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

On a site seeing tour of southern New Mexico and Texas, I stopped overnight at this location. An older location, it was apparent that the hotel had been refreshed although it lacked some of the basic things one finds at a Microtel, such as the cushion recliner t the window. However, that said, although some of the bath hardware was missing, it is apparent that the place is kept clean. I did have a solid, comfortable sleep too. It has an outdoor pool but I did not use it as it was a cold evening. The location is on a one way service road by the interstate which made access a little inconvenient but not a big deal. The hotel in located on a hillside slope with a good view towards Mexico.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Irene F, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso East, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Thank you so much for taking your time to post a review. We are pleased to know that your stay was comfortable and you found at Microtel East a clean and good place to sleep.! Thank you for your review and please come visit us again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Schertz, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Great stay, clean helpful with need for iron. Great price and will stay in this chain again.. The people in the office was helpful and met my every need. I was completely satisfied with my stay. Have already recommended this chain to other ;people.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Irene F, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso East, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment about your stay here.. We are so pleased that you enjoyed the Microtel Inn & Suites East ..It is always encouraging to the staff to hear from guests who truly appreciate their hard work in trying to making each and every stay a pleasant one ! I will let the staff know how much their friendly smiles and positive attitude is appreciated! Hope to see you back again soon when travel brings you to El Paso! Always feel free to email me directly anytime I can be of service to you. Thanks again
Goodyear, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I needed a clean, safe place to stay on my way to San Antonio. I chose this Microtel based on the reviews that I read, and their great rates. When I first arrived I was met by Horatio. He was probably the only good thing about this hotel stay. The room was small (expected), but extremely stuffy, and stale smelling. The first thing I saw was a huge hole in the wall and hair all over the toilet. I knew right away I needed to change rooms. Horatio graciously brought me to another room. When I pulled back the bed sheets I saw a huge amount of hair and urine stains. I quickly went back to my other room. From that point on it was a struggle with everything. The AC was so loud it was impossible to keep on during the night. The television barely worked and the internet connect dropped out every five minutes. There was evidence of prior guests everywhere I looked....seat bench, shower drain, toilet and sheets. I complained to the manager the next day and she took off ten dollars. I expected a much bigger discount, but didn't want to push it since she was being nice. Bottom line.... I will not stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
We appreciate that you took the time to review our hotel. It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations at our hotel and your comments are very important to us.

We really on you, our guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs.

We have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer and I wanted to let you know that we correct all these problems.

We invite you to stay with us and give us another chance. Thank you and hope to see you soon. Feel free to email me directly anytime I can be of service to you. Thanks again! .

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso East

Address: 12211 Gateway West, El Paso, TX 77736
Location: United States > Texas > El Paso
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #44 of 80 Hotels in El Paso
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso East 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn & Suites El Paso Hotel El Paso
Microtel Inn And Suites El Paso
Microtel El Paso
El Paso Microtel

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso East, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.