“STAY HERE” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Puyallup, Washington
“STAY HERE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

I have stayed in this hotel many times over the last 8 years. The staff is friendly, helpful, and always available.
the Bistro is great. They even called the laundry service to come back to pick my stuff up due to my late arrival with a suitcase full of dirty clothes.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Marianne R, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott El Paso Airport, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
I love reading reviews such as yours through Trip Advisor for the Courtyard El Paso Airport. Thank you for being loyal guest of ours for the last 8 years!!! That’s awesome!!! We really appreciate you for taking the time posting this review. We hope to see you soon!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Deming NM
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Checked in this week. Rooms are badly in need of new carpet and refresh. Phones did not work when I called down to the front desk to fix noisy room cooler. Lobby is nice and been updated. When I finally hot a hold of rent desk they did rectify my cooler and put work order for phone .

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Marianne R, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott El Paso Airport, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Thank you for posting your comments through Trip Advisor about the Courtyard El Paso Airport. We do our best to keep the carpets in clean condition. Help is on its way!!! A renovation of our rooms is scheduled for the later part of this year which includes replacing of all carpets. I’m glad that our staff was able to respond to your needs during your stay. We take pride in making sure our guests are as comfortable as possible while they are away from home.
albuquerque,nm
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

I was only there for one night but there were a few things worth noting. On the positive; check in was fast, the property and room clean, cafe in the lobby was good enough for breakfast. Negatives; it is right next I-10, so expect a fair amount of highway noise, even the room a/c could not drown it out. Although the room was clean, the carpet had seen better days. I would probably pick a different Marriot property next time but this was ok for one night.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Marianne R, Front Desk at Courtyard by Marriott El Paso Airport, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Thank you for posting your comments through Trip Advisor about the Courtyard El Paso Airport. Your review is greatly appreciated. I’m sorry to hear your room was noisy, we would be more than happy to put you in a room away from the highway on your next stay to assure you have a more pleasant stay. I also want to thank you for mentioning that our “check in was fast, the property and room clean, cafe in the lobby was good enough for breakfast”. We work hard to ensure our lobby is inviting and that our food is exceptional. We hope to see you again soon.
Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

I had a very late flight coming in to El Paso so I stayed at the Courtyard because they were so close to the airport and a very good price. I arrived at 3am and called for a shuttle and they were there within 5 minutes. They were very sympathetic to my long day and offered to take me to grab a bite to eat. Check in took about 30 seconds. During my stay, every time I passed the front desk they were smiling and friendly and asked how everything was. Sometimes that can be annoying but in this case it seemed very genuine. Once you left the parking lot, you made two tuns and were on I-10. My room was next to the highway and by turning on the fan, you could block out the sound of the traffic. My only complaint is the little cafe seemed to only be open in the morning. After long days I could have used a quick bite then up to my room. The hallways and elevators seemed a little worn but my room was very nice. I would stay here again.

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Marianne R, Front Desk Supervisor at Courtyard by Marriott El Paso Airport, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you for posting your comments through Trip Advisor about the Courtyard El Paso Airport. Your review is greatly appreciated. We will soon be undergoing a renovation in our hotel that should minimize the amount of noise coming from the highway. I also want to thank you for mentioning that our “front desk were smiling and friendly”. They really appreciate positive comments such as yours. Thank you for being a guest of ours. We hope you see you soon.
Indialantic, FL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

There are probably a lot more pros than cons. First the cons: The rooms are clean. The hotel is located near the airport. Plenty of restaurants nearby. The staff is extremely friendly. The lobby is extremely nice with large screen TVs. And there's a courtesy van available to the guests. The only cons I can mention are: The thermostat doesn't keep the room very warm. The bathroom is small. And no continental breakfast. Overall, worth the price.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Marianne R, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott El Paso Airport, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you for posting your comments through Trip Advisor about the Courtyard El Paso Airport. Your review is greatly appreciated. We have looked into the thermostat issue. I also want to thank you for mentioning our “extremely friendly staff”. They really enjoy reading positive comments such as yours. Thank you for being a guest of ours. We hope you see you soon.
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

This was one of the better Courtyard hotels we have stayed in - very clean, lobby in excellent condition, close to restaurants and the airport. The only negative to the location was that there were no restaurants within walking distance - many within a short drive however. The parking lot was adequate but we were towing a trailer - ok to park during our stay but if they were full we would have had difficulty parking - not a good place for oversized vehicles. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Room had good amenities - note that there is a small freezer compartment in the mini-fridge - I missed that, it's a nice thing to have when traveling.

Room Tip: Stay away from the freeway - noise grows as you get closer to I-10. There are a few rooms with balc...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Marianne R, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott El Paso Airport, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience about the Courtyard through Trip Advisor website. I am happy to hear you found the hotel to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our property in the near future.
Alpine, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Have stayed here several times recently in relation to flights in and out of El Paso. It’s a nice normal typical Courtyard by Marriott only about 2 miles from the airport. Nicely appointed rooms. Clean and comfortable. Good water pressure, large rooms, good wi-fi. They are usually busy during the business week, but you can get a great AAA rate on weekends. As with Courtyard they do not offer free breakfast. They try to go a bit more upscale and have their in house Bistro which sells a variety of foods, morning and night and offers beer, wine, cocktails, and they sell Starbucks coffee. Front desk service is good and they have a small sundries and snack shop. In the lobby there is a boarding pass printing station which is nice. They do offer their hotel shuttle and service has varied greatly. Sometimes they come immediately, other times I’ve had to wait 35 -40 minutes. They can improve the consistency of that service. They will allow you to park your car at their hotel for the duration of your flight at no additional costs if you register with them and waive liability. Do know there are no restaurants or shops within walking distance. You will need to drive out 1 ½ -2 miles to find stuff, but their shuttle driver will also take you too. Some other reviews commented on interstate noise but I have not had any noise issues while there. Good place to stay for flying in and out of ELP.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Marianne R, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott El Paso Airport, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Thank you for posting your comments through Trip Advisor about the Courtyard El Paso Airport. Your review was nicely worded and accurate.  You touch on all our amenities and we are working on being more consistent with our shuttle. Thank you for being a loyal guest of ours. We hope you see you soon. 

Been to Courtyard by Marriott El Paso Airport? Share your experiences!