“Fantastic!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 78 hotels in El Paso
El Paso, Texas
“Fantastic!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

The staff is wonderful. This was my third time staying at this hotel and every time I stayed there is always perfect. This is not a full service hotel and that's the reason they don't serve the full breakfast it is the continental (hot) breakfast but either way this place is very comfortable. The rooms and the lobby are very clean. I will recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this review, June 14, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to do a review through Tripadvisor about Comfort Inn & Suites. Our selection of food is based on Choice brand standards and we are limited on the variety of items we can select to be part of our breakfast. As you mentioned this hotel is not a full service hotel, which is why a continental breakfast is served. We are so glad your stay was comfortable. If you are traveling this way again, please stop by and stay with us again.

Norma G.

106 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Tunkhannock
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

The staff is very helpful. My stay was excellent, and I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone. The manager Norma was able to upgrade me to a suite and not many hotels do this. Also the location is great! Easy access to all the local restaurants and stores. A+++

• Stayed May 2014
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to do a review through Tripadvisor for the Comfort Inn & Suites. We sincerely appreciate it. I am glad that you were pleased when I upgraded you to one of our suites. As one of our CP members I would like to thank you for choosing us every time you travel to El Paso.

Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

This is a really nice hotel near the airport. I had Maria, a trainee, check me in and then she checked me out in the morning. She was very professional and polite; did a great job.

The lobby is nice, room had everything I needed, and the bed was very comfortable. The AAA price totaled over $115, which is quite high for a Comfort Inn.

The breakfast was lacking any type of eggs, or so I thought. When I mentioned this at checkout, I was told the red item, which I thought was red rice, was actually chorizo eggs. Hmmm, I wonder how many travelers not from El Paso knew that? When I'm traveling, I really want familiar foods at hotels and airports. I love the local food but prefer to make that decision on my own. To the management, please keep in mind your guests are from all over the world. Keep the breakfast familiar, nutritious, and simple.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review trhough Tripadvisor for the Comfort Inn & Suites in El Paso, TX. I will share your feedback with my staff and let Maria know you were pleased with her services. Thank you for sharing your opinion on our newly incorporated cultural takes on our breakfast. It means a lot to us as we continue to strive to help our guests feel welcome and at home when they stay with us. Please come back and see us again real soon.

Phoenix
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

I had a chance to stay at this hotel for a total of 10 weeks. My experience was always Fabulous. Norma Galaviz and staff made me feel at home. Norma helped me with business paper work for my company and she corrected a registration issue caused by my company’s registration software. The beds were very clean and comfortable and the service from the staff was immaculate. Anytime I come to El Paso, I will always stay and the Comfort Inn and Suites I-10 Airport. Norma and staff and are truly amazing group of professionals there hospitality are # 1.

I will always recommend anyone coming to El Paso to stay at the Comfort Inn and Suites I-10 Airport.

Thank you for the wonderful experience.

Mr. Baxter

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review through Tripadvisor for the Comfort Inn & Suites in El Paso, TX. We love it when we receive reviews such as yours. Thank you for the awesome comment you wrote about my staff and me. It means we are on te right track to help our guests feel welcome and at home when they stay with us. As one of our frequent guests, we want to thank you for your loyalty to our hotel and extend a hand in gratitude towards your stay.

Eastern Shore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

For some reason Comfort Inn & Suites at airports have always been a crap shoot... a worn property... poor location... noisy... or high price for value. But... we rolled a seven on this one.

First and foremost... it's clean and safe. And it seems to have been updated recently. The staff is friendly and helpful.

While it's sitting almost next to I-10 and you can see the planes as they fly over... it's quiet.

While the usual clients would seem to be biz types, there were a lot of military checking in and out during our one night stay.

There are facilities to print your boarding passes and use the internet.

We'd stay here again if we're using the El Paso airport, which is a very convenient and short distant away.

Room Tip: While our room was very quiet, it was on the side away from I-10.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review through Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. We are so glad your stay was comfortable and that you liked our hotel. We will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Sinceerely,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised at the shape in which the hotel was. I had never stay at a Comfort Inn before. The property was well maintained and had gone thru a recent remodel. The rooms were great and quite frankly I am not picky, but the most important thing when staying in a hotel is your ability to be able to sleep well. The bed was great and the climate control in the room was great as well.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review trhough Tripadvisor for the Comfort Inn & Suites in El Paso, TX. We are so glad that you were pleasantly surprised about our hotel and we are happy that this was your first Comfort Inn you stayed. It means we are on the right track to help our guests feel welcome and at home when they stay with us. Please come back and see us again real soon.

Millington, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

this hotel is fairly new. i loved the blue lights in the lobby where the tv is. theres a gentleman thats constantly cleaning, he does a fabulous job! hotel is very clean. as for the front desk all agents were awesome. always had a smile and made me feel very comfortable here. the pillows were amazing it was so hard to wake up in the morning, the house keepers have done a great job on keeping the rooms spotless. overly a fabulous hotel would highly recommend and will be back!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for the awesome review you wrote for the Comfort Inn & Suites El Paso, TX. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that for us. We are so pleased that you had a great experience with us. I will make sure to let David the houseman and the front desk staff know about your comment. It is our pleasure to help our guests with their necessities. We hope to see you again soon!!

Norma

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport? Share your experiences!