“Great find!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 80 Hotels in El Paso
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

This place is surrounded by other hotels, but I'm so glad we stayed here. Good service, comfortable room, hot breakfast-and with a AAA discount. The manager was friendly and helpful at the end of a long day. Calling ahead to check availability and rates seems to be a good strategy, since the rate was well under the quoted prices on the web. Would recommend it!

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thank you so much for the awesome review you wrote for the Comfort Inn & Suites in El Paso, TX in TripAdvisor.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one, please come back and see us again real soon.

(915) 225-7890

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

We stayed one night on the way through El Paso to California. The front desk clerk was extremely pleasant and accommodating. The bed was comfortable and room was clean. The breakfast was hot and fresh! And the dining area was clean and cozy. Can't beat the value at this spot!

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for the awesome review you wrote for the Comfort Inn & Suites in El Paso, TX. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that.

We love it when we receive reviews such as yours. It means we are on the right track to help our guests feel welcome and at home when they stay with us.
So glad you enjoyed your stay. Please come back and see us again real soon.

El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

The hotel staff, were friendly and very helpful, particularly Norma at the front desk. I had a clean room with clean linens. I definately plan to stay in this hotel again as they far exceed my expectations.

• Stayed September 2013

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team and I will make sure to let Norma know about your comment. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Nice looking ! comfortable beds ! good happy hour ! I stayed in the suite even with 2 beds and a kitchen I had enough room to hang out !!! air conditioner worked OK !!!

Aside from that ;

I want to THANK !!! NORMA for the EXCELLENT customer service that she offered me today at the front desk. :)

Room Tip: Every $$$ is worth the stay!!!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this review, November 9, 2013

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will let Norma know about your comment she will be happy to hear about it.

Ellijay, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

While nice looking, even comfortable beds, this hotel is so noisy I would not stay again. Not only did we hear doors shutting (hard to shut quietly) until midnight and a couple times during the night and a LOT starting about 6 am, but there was also excessive noise from the water pipes. I heard what sounded like 8 different showers, so it wasn't just next door and there was a loud clicking coming from the bathroom perhaps from pipes heating up or something, but it was loud! When someone walked by we could hear them talking as though we had no door at all, we even heard the housekeeping carts! The interior walls seem like they are made of paper. It was not a restful experience. There coffee is not very good and not hot enough at 8:45 am, and very standard breakfast in the "breakfast room" on the third floor. It was strange, rather sterile like a cafeteria. The rooms are nice and it is a modern hotel, but that's all I can say that's positive.

Stayed October 2013
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to do a review about the Comfort Inn & Suites.
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience. We are so sorry that you did not have a great experience with us. Getting a great night sleep is very important.
Thank you again for sharing your experience and I apologize again for the inconvenience.

(915)225-7890
Okinawa, Japan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

I am only giving this hotel a 4 because 1) our room had no fridge and 2) our air conditioner didn't work. Aside from that, this hotel was very clean and modern. The staff was also very friendly. The rooms were a bit on the small side, but all-in-all we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Thank you very much for your review in TripAdvisor.
I apologize that your stay was not up to your expectations. We value your business.
I do hope that the next time you are in El Paso you will stay with us again.

Comfort Inn & Suites
El Paso, TX
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We stopped at the Hampton inn next door which quoted us a rate of $151 and arrogantly implied we wouldn't do better elsewhere. We dropped by next door at the Comfort Inn & Suites and were very pleasantly surprised. Got a rate below $100 for a suite ! I had stopped going to Comfort Inns (not the Suites) because their quality often left something to be desired. This one stands out and was great in every manner starting from the exterior appearance to the extremely pleasant and solicitous desk clerk at the reception. The rooms were very up-to-date with a very comfortable king sized bed and a very appreciated coffee table in front of the couch (missing in most Comfort Suites). They offer free pizza (Papa John's, my favorite) and beer at night. The only suggestion I may make is to keep the breakfast open at least until 9:30 a.m. We were told it would be open to 9:30 but found out that the room was closed at 8:58 ! We managed to convince the housekeeper to let us have some of what was left but the fridge containing the butter and yogurt was already locked. For people arriving from Arizona in the summer, they are still on Pacific time so 9:00 a.m. means 8:00 a.m. to them.

Room Tip: Get a room on the 3rd floor where the food is served in the morning and evening. Also suites are be...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this review, October 16, 2013

(915) 225-7890

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport? Share your experiences!