“Great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 78 hotels in El Paso
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I am really happy with my stay at Comfort Inn El Paso. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the service they have is great. All the staff was really helpful with all my needs. Norma was really helpful everytime I would call the front desk for help. I would recommend this place and will definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Thank you so much for the awesome review you wrote for the Comfort Inn & Suites in El Paso, TX.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and I will let Norma.

106 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

This hotel is definitely worth the price and worth the stay!

The rooms are always clean and very comfortable!

The staff is amazing! The front desk clerk, I believe her name was Norma, did a fantastic job that everything was up to par and that everything was to expectations.

It is a place that I would recommend all to stay at!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Olathe
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

My stay at the Comfort Inn El Paso was great. The rooms were clean, very nice and comfortable. The staff was very helpful. I will definitely stay here when I am in El Paso again and will recommend this Comfort Inn to my friends.

Also, I

Room Tip: Choose rooms to the south because they have a great view of the city and it is beautiful at night,.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this review, August 9, 2013

Lacey, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

We booked this room for five nights through hotels.com. We were allowed early check in and were moved from the top floor to the second floor. Not realizing that the top floor is the rooms with kitchenettes until too late. We went into our room and there was no mini fridge or microwave so, after calling the front desk, one was brought up rather quickly. The fridge only worked in one mode...............FROZEN. The room would have been fine if staying for one night and passing through but we were there for five nights (2 adults, 2 kids). The breakfast buffet was average; they stop restocking it come an hour before it ends. The pool is next door at another hotel. We ask house keeping to give us an hour before cleaning so we could get ready and get out of the way; she never came back. We had to ask for clean towels and toilet paper. When housekeeping did clean it was an okay job. The sheer curtains were dirty too and there was some sort of sticky substance in the carpet by one of the beds. There are only a few channels on the t.v. and none are kid appropriate. Also, the plug for the coffee maker (that was in the bathroom) didn't work. The chair for the desk was ripped too. The manager was super nice and helpful when we spoke with her. I would only stay here again if it was passing through and for one night. Also, if they are full, there isn't enough parking.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Good Afternoon ma'am,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review about the Comfort Inn & Suites.

Plano, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

We were extremely pleased with this hotel. I have stayed at various Comfort Suites in different cities and this is by far the best. The hotel looked new. I liked that there were stairs in the middle of the hotel . The breakfast area is the nicest I have ever seen. Nice furniture, open and airy. The staff was extremely friendly. It is located right off I-10 which is convenient. Rooms were very clean and beds very comfortable. Free Wi-Fi and they also have computers on the first floor. I would definitely recommend this hotel. We will stay here next time we visit.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about the Comfort Inn & Suites in el Paso, TX. We are so pleased that you had a great experience with us. Comments like yours is what we strive for.
We hope to see you soon.

El Paso, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

June/23/2013 – July/10/2013
“My compliments to Miss Norma, front desk staff”

Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport
6645 Gateway West, El Paso, TX 79925
I would like to take this opportunity to compliment Miss Norma, a member of the hotel's front desk staff, on the outstanding customer service she provided me from June/23/2013 – July/10/2013. Anytime I approached the front desk, Miss Norma was courteous, respectful and accommodating, offering a number of options that would work best for my stay. She went above and beyond to ensure that my needs were met-calling on Room Service. I am truly appreciative of the exemplary service that she provided and wanted to be sure her managers were aware of the outstanding job she was/is doing.
She taught me most useful Spanish words/phrases.
As Ali ibn Abi Talib, the Fourth Caliph of Islam has said “من علمنی حرفا فهو مولایی”.

Miss Norma! Thanks for all your help!

M. A. Hikmat

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review through Tripavisor for the Comfort Inn & Suites in El Paso, TX. We really appreciate reviews like yours. We are so glad you had a great stay with us. I will certainly let Norma know about your comment.
Please come back and see us again.

Goodyear, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

We've had a wide range of experiences with Comfort Inns, but this one is very good. The room was very clean, new and modern looking. The bed was very comfortable and the staff was very hospitable and helpful. This one was pet friendly at an additional cost, but the room was so reasonably priced that the pet fee was not a problem. A good hot breakfast was included in the price. The only slight inconveniences were that there is not a grassy spot for dog walking and that the pool is actually located in the Holiday Inn next door. Lots of nearby restaurants.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this review, July 12, 2013

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience of not having a grassy spot to walk your dog.

Comfort Inn and Suites

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport? Share your experiences!