“Great Place!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Traverse City, Michigan
“Great Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Great place - spent a night there on a road trip. Very good staff, room was excellent - clean and up to date. Very Comfortable bed. The breakfast was one of the best on our trip so far (two weeks already) Lots of variety, and the staff at the breakfast room was very helpful and pleasant. Will definitely stay again.
The only down side is that parking spaces are limited, and you may have to get creative on the back side of the building. Bottom line, if you check in and get a spot - keep it.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Yes, we do have a great friendly staff on board here at Comfort Inn & Suites.
We are sorry to hear that you had a problem with parking. If you do find yourself in El Paso in the future, hopefully you will stay with us again. You will be more than welcome to use any of the parking at our sister property (Holiday Inn Airport) located in the same parking lot.
Linda Snow

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

This is my 4th stay in El Paso and I was in sticker shock from the cost of hotel rooms. I finally found a great hotel with a decent price tag. This hotel has an evening snack and beer for guests. This was a pleasant surprise. Check-in was pleasant as the desk clerk orientated me to the hotel. I don't know if this hotel is new or recently re-decorated but the decor is fresh and has a crisp appearance. My room was comfortable and immaculately clean. The guest lobby is comfy with warm decor and cozy seating. There are many computers available as well. I will be back!

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of the Comfort Inn & Suites. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and if you are in El Paso again, we hope that you will stop by and visit us again.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Don't let the ho-hum exterior fool you, the interior is very unique and beautiful. I would call it contemporary Euro. We were greated by a wonderful staff that truly appreciated our business. Our room was gi-normous with a couch equipped lounging area. Clean, quiet, comfortable and roomy - it doesn't get any better than that. This will be our El Paso go to place from now on.

Room Tip: Third floor north end is your quietest choice.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your thoughts with us about your recent stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites. I am so happy that you enjoyed your room and the great staff that we have at our hotel.
Yes, please let us help you to have another great stay the next time you are in El Paso.
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

A long hard drive from San Carlos Mexico to El Paso Texas through some of the prettiest and most unique landscapes I have seen yet. It was late and I was exhausted by the time we arrived. Once again I relied on my fellow Tripadvisor travellers to find me a great place to stay - once again they choose well for me. The # 1 rated Inn in El Paso - The Comfort Inn - is ridiculously easy to find, just keep driving on I10 and there it is - you can`t miss it. A quick right turn and then a left and you are there, sitting well below the freeway so as to be in a very quiet spot. As with all great Inn`s I was greeted by a nice young man, named Mike, who picked me a great room, gave me my cookies and sent me on my way in a very quick fashion. Past the line of computers, the the Big Screen TV in the common area, I headed up to my room and was extremely impressed by my suite. The whole Inn was spotless but the room was beyond reproach - had that smell of clean that doesn`t come from a can. Very well appointed with all the amenities I had come to expect. Iron and board, coffee maker, hairdryer, small fridge and microwave individually controlled heat. Killer flatsceen TV with an awesome cable package. The bed was to die for, especially after my long drive - felt brand new and the 5 down pillows didn't hurt either. Excellent work station with a broadband plug with great wifi as well, more than enough plugs everywhere for all your electronic toys. Very nice, new bathroom with lots of pressure -princess pressure to be sure. Checked out the weight room and it had a good selection of machines and free weights, open 24 hrs. There is a pool and jacuzzi at the Holiday Inn next door that can be used by Comfort Inn guests - but it closed at 10 pm so I wasn't able to check it out. I had a great parking spot for my little truck and bike and then learned security comes in at 9 pm, nice touch. Great free breakfast in the morning with plenty of everything. Throw in the laundry room for guests and this Inn was a perfect stop for long distance travellers. All at a very reasonable price, fully deserving of it's # 1 status. And of course the whole building was non-smoking. Finding great places to stay overnite by listening to my fellow travellers has just become so easy - it's almost getting ...boring. Ohoh ..probably shouldn't have said that ...might jinx myself.

As usual I shot video of this Inn @

Location@ www.yolotraveller.com

Room Tip: Ask the desk - facing the north parking lot was very quiet
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to do that awesome review of the Comfort Inn & Suites. Reviews like that are what keep us #1.
We are so glad you found our hotel a home away from home and that your expectations were met.
We do have a great friendly staff and a very cozy lobby. And we take great pride in the cleanliness of our rooms.
All of our guests are welcome to use all the amenities at the Holiday Inn right next door. A lot of our guests find it exciting that they get two hotels for the price of one.
Again, thank you so much for your review of our hotel and hopefully, if you are in this area again, you will stop by and stay with us. I would really love to meet you next time.
Phoenix
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I taught classes in El Paso for 2 months and would fly into El Paso weekly. My stay while in El Paso was excellent! Front desk and management were superb! They gave me a great introduction to El Paso by recommending authentic places to eat and visit. The hotel rooms were very clean, the king size beds were great. The entire staff exceeded all expectations of customer service and hospitality. The breakfast room was awesome! I would recommend anyone coming to El Paso to stay. For future business trips I will be returning to this hotel.

I had an excellent and gratifying experience!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review about the Comfort Inn and Suites.
We are so happy to know that you found our hotel a home away from home while in El Paso and that we exceeded your expectations.
Yes, our beds are very big and comfortable and our breakfast is plentiful.
We surely hope that when you find yourself in El Paso again, you will think of us.
Durango, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I had an appointment in Juarez for some dental work and drove down to El Paso from Durango CO. I wanted a centrally located hotel that offered the suite amenities. The lobby was nice with the computer, tv and "fireplace" set up. The room was very comfortable and clean. The breakfast buffet was great. Just what we needed at a really good price.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you feel you received great service. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. Next time you return to El Paso, hopefully we will be your hotel of choice.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

We were stuck in El Paso a couple of weeks ago when the snow storm hit and this was the only hotel that would give us a great price. The rooms were renovated, basically new. We slept in great comfort and in the morning the breakfast was great quality.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for your review of the Comfort Inn & Suites in El Paso, TX.
I am so glad you enjoyed the warmth and comfort of our hotel during our snowstorm. Hopefully, you will think of us the next time you are traveling through El Paso.
LInda Snow
Operations Manager

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport? Share your experiences!