“Enjoy RedRoof--El Paso West-- I Did !” 5 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn - El Paso West
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7530 Remcon Circle, El Paso, TX 79912-3513   |
Ranked #52 of 80 Hotels in El Paso
Ruidoso, New Mexico
“Enjoy RedRoof--El Paso West-- I Did !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2012

Ernesto Gaytan, Ivan Juarez and crew were great. Friendly and helpful from minute one. Walking distance to Movies, nice eateries, Wal Mart!!, Starbucks, Chilis...Great metro bus center is one minute walk away. The whole crew is bilingual which doubles in my book as Superior Service Oriented Excellence. The rooms are clean and the housekeeping crew is efficient and polite. This one is pet friendly and all the cool pet owners travelling thru were sensitive and respectful of others. All in all a very nice place to rest and Enjoy El Paso and the surrounding area !

Room Tip: I prefer downstairs rooms at this one-(El Paso West) I like the corner rooms.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
El Paso, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

I have been staying at this hotel everytime i come in town from college to visit my parents which is at least once every two weeks, and i must say the staff is amazing. The receptionis that I seem to always run into would be IVAN JUAREZ and he is not just a regular receptionist he seems to have great conversations to keep me there just hanging out. As a customer service store manager I belive thats what keeps me coming back. Great service equals great stay!!!! From Receptionist to the cleaning ladies its a good enviroment to be surrounded by for a short stay..I recommended alot. Not to mention check out is at 12 instead of other hotels they have 11 ... more sleep happier ME!!

Room Tip: KING BEDS !!! they are the best!!!
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012 via mobile

I always stay here with my boyfriend and I like it, we are always happy to stay here. The service is great Ivan Juarez always helps us and he's a very friendly young man. The only problem is that check out is at 12 and the maids come in at 11 thats the only downfall.

• Stayed February 2011
El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2011

The customer service I received was great. I was informed off all prices and incite of what's around. Great Customer Service

Room Tip: Any room is good.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Nederland, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2011

Paid $56 (tax and all) for my room on 10/7/11. The room was clean and the staff was pleasant. I also appreciated that the doors to the rooms are interior doors which makes me feel safer. The only thing I didn't like was the lack of a coffee maker in room, but they had coffee in the lobby.

I'd read some other reviews that said wi-fi wasn't free, but they didn't ask me to pay for it.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
El Paso, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011

The staff at this Red Roof Inn are disorganized and take advantage of their customers. They withheld some information on their policy and ended up charging me almost $400 in room fees that were not even used! They were unrelenting and hard to work with. When I told them about the misunderstanding they were not helpful at all! I ended up having to eat this blow to my finances just after planning and paying for an entire wedding. Very unprofessional. I will never stay at a Red Roof Inn.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Albuquerque, New Mexico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2011

I have stayed here before and no problem but on 9/27/2011 i checked in at about 10 p.m and the guy behind the counter was very rude. We then got to our room and i went to pull the blankets there was clumps of long black hair in the bed telling me the room had not been cleaned in the bathroom there was black stuff on the wall by the toilet on the back of the door hand prints the floor was not clean and dead bugs on the floor. above the sink there was stuck to the wall what looked like a scab. I paid $55.00 for the room with a AAA discount and trust me $20.00 would have been to much to pay for that room.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Ernie P, Manager at Red Roof Inn - El Paso West, responded to this review, October 4, 2011
Thank you for bringing the front desk and room details to our attention so we can have this addressed immediately. I really regret you did not enjoy your stay with us. I hope you will give Red Roof Inn another opportunity in the future. Thank you, Ernie Parra, GM. 915 587-9977

Been to Red Roof Inn - El Paso West? Share your experiences!