“Great Hotel…but” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #28 of 79 Hotels in El Paso
El Paso, Texas
“Great Hotel…but”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Loved this hotel. Great service, helpful and awesome staff, clean room, hot water, very cold a/c, nice – very nice. Pet friendly as well.

Our only complaint was the noisy rooms next to us. One night, a group of people checked in to the room next to ours at 4:30 am and partied LOUDLY till we finally called the front desk. They promptly knocked on the door and asked them to keep it down, but I was already awake and unable to go back to sleep. I don’t know if the pervert’s club (men’s club) next door is the reason or not but I’m guessing that it was. The next night there was someone playing very loud head banging music all night in their room.

I do not fault the hotel at all but I would not consider going back because I prefer polite and respectful hotel – mates. It’s all about location and the neighborhood.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - El Paso East, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you for your time in posting your review. We were happy to hear you found a clean room with a good value. I wish we could of prevented the noisy guests you encounted sooner. I hope you will reconsider choosing Red Roof Inn in the future for your lodging needs.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

I have been staying at this location for over a month and have had an amazing experience. In particular Andy who does housekeeping, laundry, as well as working all areas of front desk has made us feel right at home with his friendly attitude, and amazing cleanliness of rooms. Also Adrian top of the notch. Will definitely be back

• Stayed October 2012
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - El Paso East, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Thank you for taking your time to post your review. We are very pleased to know that you enjoy staying at El Paso-East. Andy and Adrian were happy to hear they have been able to meet all of your needs. I hope you will continue to use Red Roof Inn for your lodging needs.
Deming, New Mexico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Seriously they are VERY dog friendly, I stayed here before on the 2nd floor, I like the interior corridors. This last time I came with 2 other co-workers. Granted the front desk warned me I might not want to stay due to animal allergies, but since I had made the reservation and the other 2 people were okay with staying I figured I could just take an allergy pill. The room I stayed in (#125) smelled like there had been 5 sweating/drooling saint bernards in it.

Room Tip: no animals: book upper floors have animals: book outside bottom floor rooms
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
I want to apologize for your recent stay with us in El Paso. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we can improve on the quality of our rooms. I have met with our staff members and we have taken the proper steps to ensure this doesn't happen again. I hope you will consider staying with Red Roof Inn for your future lodging needs.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

Great staff on hand! I have stayed a few times and always a safe and restful stay.
Andy, Dean and Bea are always ready to help and do a fast check it at the front desk. The hotel is next to Tinseltown movies! A lot of restaurants and shopping. Starbucks , lowes and some great steak places!

• Stayed August 2012
David P, Manager at Red Roof Inn - El Paso East, responded to this review, September 22, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. The staff and I were pleased to know you stayed with us before and have always had a restful stay. We hope to see you again soon.
El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Great customer service with front desk clerk (Andy). He was real fiendly, helpful and gave us directions where to go for good restaurants on East side area. Easy access to Freeway. Clean and quiet room.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - El Paso East, responded to this review, September 22, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy that Andy was able to make your stay pleasant. I hope you will let us take care of all your future needs traveling to El Paso.
Katy, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

We had a complication with our reservation through a 3rd party service but were saved and very well serviced by a clerk, Alphonso who spent a lot of time making sure we were happy with the room and quoted price, even if it was not correct. My wife and I traved a lot and were very impressed with theentire sty. I just wish we had hada coffee pot in the room. A bargain for the price.

Tom & Susan

Room Tip: Simple but very clean and great service.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking your time to let us know about you trip. Alfonso was happy to take care of your needs. I am happy that you like the rooms and you stay was a good one. I hope you will choose to stay with us again.
Laredo, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

got to town thought id stay here due to it was so close to where i had to meet in the morning! ops bad move! the desk clerk was rude as could be the room had marks all over the walls went in the bathroom to find gang signs ! room was picked over i dont think they where ever told how to clean a room! i love my job but this is the bad part of it! folks if you are going to write a review tell the truth! this place is right next to a strip club! do i need to say more?

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - El Paso East, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I can assure you that corrective measures have been taking to ensure a similar situation does not occur in the future. Please know that we value you as our guest and appreciate your business. I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you at Red Roof the next time your travel plans require lodging.

Been to Red Roof Inn - El Paso East? Share your experiences!