“good quality stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 80 Hotels in El Paso
silicon valley,Ca
“good quality stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Stayed here with my son after flying in late to El Paso, (We were heading to New Mexico). Rooms were clean and very spacious with kitchen area. Close to airport and was sufficiently comfortable for the dollar. Good Value.

Breakfast typical of these chains, nothing to get excited about, but just ok.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Dear Brunello_fan,
Thank you for your review of the Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area. I'm so glad that you and your son enjoyed our spacious rooms and location near the airport. We hope that if you find yourself back in El Paso you will once again be our guest.

Marco O.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

We stayed here for 4 days in May and was pleased with most everything. The facilities were new and staff friendly. My two minor complaints are #1 No safe in the room and #2 multiple requests for towels at the pool were disregarded. It was a busy day and I am sure the staff did their best... These are not deal killers and we are headed back in August.

Stayed May 2014
Dear TideRider_1,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you will be returning shortly. Please accept my apologies that your requests for towels at the pool were not taken care of. I will share your concerns with my staff to ensure this doesn't happen again. See you in August!

Warm thanks,
Augusta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I would recommend this hotel to all Military & Civilians. We have traveled all over the world & never received the care & service this hotel provided for our family..... They let us check in early on arrival day & LATE on our departure date. This is just unheard of now a days! The room was exceptionally clean & huge.

FREE: laundry facility, breakfast, hot items included biscuits, & gravy, oatmeal, Belgian waffle maker, toast, bagels & English muffins, ham, scrambled eggs, cold foods: cereal, fresh fruit, cottage cheese, muffins, coffee cake, boiled eggs, all condiments.... All fresh juices, coffee, tea & hot chocolate. We enjoyed breakfast every morning. Now get this..... They even had a light dinner Tues,Wed & Thurs evening. WINE & beer included..... All the above FREE !!!!! When was the last time you had free wine & beer?....

I absolutely can't say enought good things about Staybride Suites !!!!

Front desk A++++++

The beds were big & comfy, rooms huge, housekeeping exceptional!!!!!

.......AND the price is right !!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Dear Shankpat,
Thank you for your wonderful review! We are absolutely delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area so much! Our goal is to impress our guests and we love hearing that we did just that. We hope that you will remember us the next time you are in El Paso.

Wiesbaden, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for a week during a move from El Paso to Germany. Moving to another country is stressful enough but I was also moving pets. The staff was very friendly and supportive and went out of their way to accommodate my requests and help me with my pets. I am grateful! The hotel is nicely decorated with a good layout and has a serene, calm atmosphere - something I needed at the end of each crazy day. I travel frequently and I can honestly say out of hundreds of hotel stays this one was the best for authentic service and comfort.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Dear PTglobal,
Thank you for your kind review of the Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area. I'm very glad to hear that my staff was able to help you relax during a very stressful time. We want all of our guests to feel as if they are part of our family and hopefully we succeeded in that. If you are ever back in our part of the world, we hope you will choose to stay with us again.

Sincere thanks,
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

I recently stayed at the Staybridge Suites while visiting my husband before his deployment to Afghanistan and the stay was excellent. From the time I checked in until I checked out my experience was outstanding. Every staff member that we encountered greeted us politely and answered any questions that we had. They all were very knowledgeable of the area and gave us great suggestions for things to do around El Paso. Tues-Thurs nights they serve beer and wine plus some appetizers which was really nice. Loved being able to have a glass of wine and sit outside.

The Room -
We stayed in room 325 which faces the pool area, great room for its location to the side exit and also the elevator. The rooms are very spacious and clean. I mainly was looking for a great bed because I wanted to give my husband some comfort before his deployment. A lot of the reviews that I read about this hotel mentioned how comfortable the beds were and they are not lying. Everything from the mattress, the comforter, and the pillows are very comfortable and soft. The shower has great pressure and the towels aren't cheap like most hotels. The kitchen area is perfect for a short stay and has everything that you will need.

The Pool & Grounds -
We used the pool a lot on our stay and its great. We were told that the pool is at 86 degrees and the hot tub is at 104 degrees both are perfect. There were plenty of towels and lounge chairs. My only con with the pool is if you are sitting by the fence and someone comes into the pool area it shakes the whole fence, but that's not really a big deal. I loved the back of the hotel near the pool area there are plenty of little sitting areas, which are great at night. One of the tables even has a fire pit which was nice to sit by and have great conversations.

Con -
I don't really have any cons about the hotel except I would like more choices for breakfast. There are a lot of sugary choices I would've liked more healthy options. Also its right next to an oil refinery so you can always smell the oil, it was kind of a turn off one night I could barely sleep because of the smell, but there is nothing really the hotel can do about that.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room facing the pool area otherwise you are staring at the highway.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Dear Aprilmayjune2014,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with the Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area and please extend a heart felt thank you to your husband for his service. Our goal is to give our guests an exceptional stay, and I'm so glad to hear that we achieved that! Please allow us another chance to host you the next time you are in El Paso.

El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

To begin I loved the cleanliness of the entire building. I loved the view from the south side of the building (rm #415) looking towards Mexico. The breakfast was delicious great service from the cooks, very friendly I loved the Belgian waffles! Front desk was very polite and very welcoming.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Dear AbrahamD744,
Thank you so much for your kind review of the Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area. We absolutely love our hotel and are so glad that you did to! Our entire staff works tirelessly so that our guests feel at home while they are here, and I'm thrilled that it shows! Please allow us to host you on your next trip to the area.

Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Very spacious and clean rooms and VERY nice staff from the front desk to the cleaning ladies. Breakfeast was so so on the continental side. We wish hotels would stop offering Smucker's jams to their customers. These are made with high fructose corn syrup and are neither good nor healthy. They are so much better choices out there that I don't forget why quality hotels support such bad quality food.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area? Share your experiences!