“Great experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 78 hotels in El Paso
Arroyo Grande, California
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

This is a new hotel in a good location especially if you are leaving in the morning and heading east on I-10 (you avoid most of the morning traffic)
Pros: very clean, spacious room, pleasant staff
Cons: can't think of any

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Mark N, General Manager at Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Dear Linda,

Thank you so much for taking a moment and giving us such a nice review. It is always appreciated! Please stop in and see us again if you're ever back in El Paso!

113 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

My wife and I make an annual holiday visit to El Paso to visit our daughter's future in-laws, and each year have to decide where to stay. We need a hotel close to the airport and in reasonable proximity to the future in-laws. Last year we chose a brand name chain off of I-10 that was not bad but didn't cause us to eagerly await a return visit. So, this year we went hunting for someplace new and because of the reviews on Trip Advisor we chose the Staybridge Suites, a brand with which we were totally unfamiliar. I am a very frequent traveler (over 200,00 miles on Delta in 2012) and very particular about where I stay. Truth be told, I had at best modest expectations about the Staybridge Suites. I generally don't like cookie cutter chains with wall ac units and foam rubber pillows better used for dish washing than sleeping. Well, our 5 night stay at Staybridge was a most pleasant surprise. The room we were offered at first was too small for my wife and I (she's and early riser and I'm quite the opposite), so the hotel moved us to a 2 room suite after the first night. This suite was larger than my old apartment on the Upper West Side of New York. It was perfect! And the hotel offers a choice of pillow types. A choice! I don't always get a choice at the so-called luxury hotels. What a joy! Also, as others have noted, this place has VERY comfortable beds and pleasantly thick towels. The staff was among the nicest and most professional I have ever encountered. I guess what I'm trying to say is that if life takes you to El Paso, forget the name brands, grab a room at the Staybridge Suites and you won't be sorry.

Greetings,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such and incredible review on our great hotel. My staff works very hard to ensure our guests receive the best possible service out there and to see such an awesome review makes us all proud to be part of this hotel. On behalf of myself and my entire staff, thank you for staying with us and recognizing the pride we have at the Staybridge Suites.

Austin, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

This new hotel met all of our family needs. From the homey suite, complete with kitchenette, to the free hot breakfasts, well-equipped exercise room and free laundry (4 washers/6 dryers!), this hotel made our stay feel more like moving into a new apartment. Small details made the difference and our stay was excellent.

Dear Paula,

Thank yo so much for taking a moment and writing such a complimentary review on our hotel. It makes such a difference to us to know that we're doing things right. Please stop and stay with us again if your ever in El Paso. Have a Happy New Year!

Alamogordo, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

This hotel is very conveniently located close to the airport and easy to get to. We reserved a suite with a king size bed and were surprised to see just how large it was. The rooms are new and very clean. The kitchen was large and had all the necessary accoutrements. The bed at this hotel is one of the most comfortable I have slept on in all of my travels. I only had a couple of minor issues the first being that we had to wait over an hour for our room to be ready after the three o'clock check in time. The counter staff was very understanding and kept us updated but when check in is at three I do expect to have a room waiting. The second was that we had a problem with a clogged toilet and the hotel did not have any maintenance personnel available to take care of it. This is where the counter folks shined once again as he took time from the counted to come up and get it fixed for us. I don't think it's too much to ask that the mgmt have a maintenance person available over the weekend to support problems like this. The counter staff should not have to deal with such things and should be there to take care of your guests. The breakfast was standard fare but was hot and plentiful and coffee is available around the clock. All in all it was a great stay and I would recommend this hotel to my fellow business travelers and those who want to get away for a night. Would have given it five stars if not for the few issues we encountered that mgmt should address.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the I-10 side of the hotel if you want a quiet stay.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Mark N, General Manager at Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. I do apologize for the maintenance issues you experienced and I am happy to know that the concerns were addressed by my staff. We do provide maintenance on weekends up until 5:00 pm. However, my front desk staff are cross trained in ALL departments and are able to provide any assistance our guest need after normal business hours. I sincerely thank you again for your comments and invite you back should you find yourself in El Paso again!

Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

Nice hotel right off I-10 near the airport. Stayed for two nights (Xmas eve & Xmas). Hotel and rooms are in excellent condition and very clean. Great to have a kitchen on Xmas when everything was closed. Beds are very comfortable and the free laundry is a nice extra. Pretty good breakfast--standard hot fare. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Stayed in room 101. Rooms on the backside of the hotel have a better view and may be quieter.
Hello,

I just wanted to thank you for writing such a nice review on out Staybridge suites. We're thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay and always appreciate the kind words and even the extra "tip" to future travelers!

Thanks again,

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I wanted to Say How Helpfull ther Counter Staff are.
I Had never had issues with my Check out but the one time i did The Counter Worker Stephney Mills went as far as she coukld to Fix the Bill and Make sure it would not happen again.
I stay at this Hotel Because of the Staff, I Travel a large amount of Time and Stay at Different Brands of Hotels in Different parts of The States. But any time i am in El Paso this is the only Place i Stay.

Room Tip: All the Rooms are Good more just a question of Looking at The Pool or The Hwy,
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear Roger,

Thanks for writing in and giving such a nice review. I personally wanted to thank you for pointing out a particular employee, it always makes them feel a little more special than they already are. Our entire staff thanks you for staying with us and for being so kind to them during your extended stay with us.

El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

We have had several guests stay there be for 1 night or several and all we have heard is great things about the hotel. Clean rooms and friendly staff among other things. When we have made the reservations the staff have been great, helpful and very welcoming.

Room Tip: Rooms by the pool are quieter
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for your rexiew and for choosing the Staybridge Suites. We work very hard to be "simply the best" and for you to recognize that only solidifies what we work so hard to be. That's because we simply have the best guest as well. Thank you again and Happy New Year!

Mark Najera

Been to Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area? Share your experiences!