“very good course” 4 of 5 stars

915-821-2122
Improve this listing
Activities: Golfing
More attraction details
Owner description: Tee-off among sand dunes and desert shrubs: an unusual but beautiful course built right into the Western Texas desert landscape.
33 attraction reviews
“very good course”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great place to play a round or two with friends. Friendly staff and nice faciities. We golf it monthly.

Visited September 2012

Chaparral, NM
10 attraction reviews
“NOT a place to learn or for women.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I live nearby so I stopped in to ask about advertised lessons. I was told they didn't have anyone to give lessons at this time but they hadn't stopped advertising because they hoped to have someone in the future. I asked about renting clubs and trying it out because I do have a little experience I just wanted to learn more in depth. They only clubs they had to rent were one set of men's club for someone about 6'5. The supposed "pro" I talked to was rude and I got the idea it was because I was female. I wasn't too sure about that until it was suggested maybe I should ask my husband to help me, I told them I wasn't married, and he laughed and said "well this isn't a dating service then". Single women do golf, and it doesn't mean you are looking for a husband! I was very offended and asked for a manager who conveniently was not available then or any of the multiple times I called. I was suggest ladies staying away from there.

Visited January 2013
14 attraction reviews
“Play ing golf on a public course”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

I'm a terrible golf player but those I played with pointed out that this course used to be one of the best in the Southwest. It was allowed to deteriorate but is now coming back to its former status

Visited March 2012
El Paso
20 attraction reviews
“Great place to golf”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

..Very cool spot to play if you just play one course in El Paso. Im not a great golfer, but enjoyed all the rabbits and other interesting wildlife running around. Really great "bang for your buc".

Visited August 2011
10 attraction reviews
“Nice Course in the Desert”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

Good layout, nice pro shop, and reasonable prices. It can get crowded during the summer weekend period. A tee time is def. reccommended.

Visited May 2012