“Great Birthday Party” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Amusement Parks
El Paso
“Great Birthday Party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2010

The best birthday party I have seen in El Paso. If you are tired about the tokkens and pizzas, Jungle Jaks offer interactive play for the kids, bumper boats, hudge playground with Foam balls and cannons, Modeling Studio for the girls, you can paint on ceramics,canvasd and Tshirt at the Art & Craft Studio. We had so much fun. Ther food is great. The hamburger and chicken wings are the best.

All what we needed in El Paso !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So mucgh Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

El Paso, TX
“Disappointed in Jungle Jaks- El Paso”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2010

This place is already suffering from misleading advertisement and a Manager who is unorganized, and unreasonable!!! Its too bad, it looks like a fun new place for Parties in El Paso! But after my experience (and I haven't even had the party yet! ) with them, I will stick to Peter Piper or Chuckie Cheese's. I booked my 7 year old son a Birthday Party for 10 children at $140.00. That's for entry fee, pizza and drinks, so it's ok, but by no means cheap! Then I am told that I need to buy food for a min of 10 adults, at $100.00, or pay $11.00 for each adult to come in with their child !! Their flyers and web page all declare that adults (age 16+) are free!!! I am comitted already because I sent invitations and paid the $100.00 deposit, so I'm feeling trapped into something I don't even want! The sad thing is, probably only 5 children and 5 adults will show up, and I'll still have to pay $260.00 instead of the $149.00 children's party I signed up for! This place is hinkey, so beware!