“Blood On Pillow, Problem Resolved.” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #10 of 80 Hotels in El Paso
“Blood On Pillow, Problem Resolved.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

After A Prior Bad Experience, I Decided To Accept Manager`s Offer And Give This Place Another Chance. I Would Like To Thank The Staff For Accommodating Us. Our Stay Was Very Comfortable, The Room Was CleaN And Peaceful, Just How We Like It. I Appreciated The Staffs CourtesY.We Will Definitely Be Back Next Time We Visit. Thanks Again.

• Stayed May 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

I really enjoyed my brief stay here. The staff was so incredibly helpful and friendly without being smarmy or pushy. The breakfast was excellent, dutifully tended and replenished by the wonderful staff. The decor of the rooms was lovely. The fitness room was very small but adequate...all I needed was a treadmill.

If you forgot to pack something, there's a Super Walmart across the street. And a Home Depot.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
FFISEPGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites El Paso, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Thank you for your comments. We are always grateful when our guests take time to submit them. We are glad you enjoyed our breakfast. We are always opent to suggestions to how improve to make it even more enjoyable. I will share these comments with the breakfast staff and the rest of staff as well. We look forward to having you stay with us in future. Thank you!
Saratoga, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

My wife and I have had a room at this hotel for over 30 days due to her work. This hotel is as you would expect from any of the Marriott properties, nicely kept and comfortable. However, where this hotel excells is with it's excellent and helpfull staff. These folks are great. We have really appreciated the way that they go out of their way to make us comfortable. I would highly recomend this hotel if you are staying in West El Paso.

Room Tip: Many restaurants and a Walmart within walking distance. Avoid the Walmart if you can. It is one...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. They are extremely valuable to us and we appreciate you taking the time to submit them. We enjoyed having you stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. I will be sharing these comments with the rest of the staff. If there is anything we can ever do to make your stay more enjoyable please do not hesitate to ask.
Monterey, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

Rooms are comfortable, kept clean. I requested a change of sheets every four days, done like clock work. Average breakfast but good. Conference rooms are average could have better chairs for all day meetings. The Front desk staff is EXCELLENT, every single one of them.
If you can walk and the heat is still manageable you have a supermarket super store across the street, and also some fast food places, a couple of blocks away in either directions there are restaurants and stores for shopping. About 15 minutes away from the Outlet mall -worth a visit.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the highway can be noisy... ask for rooms facing the front side of the hotel.
Green Features: They do not replace your sheets daily unless requested, same for towels. 100% environmentally friendly.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Hertford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

We enjoyed our one night stay here at Fairfield Inn, we walked over to nearby Leo's for a Mexican meal. Easy to find once you've escaped crazy route 25 through El Paso, we were so glad we had the city behind us and the marriott to look forward to. Nice and quiet hotel, good concierge, lovely room everything just so but I do wish these places had a bar.
Breakfast pretty standard but all Ok (I dream of the day when plastic cutlery is banned.) Recommended.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Excuse All The Capital Letters, I Don't Know Why My Phone Does This....Anyways...This Was My Favorite Place To Stay In El Paso Until I Finally Settled In And Laid DownTo Rest After An Exhausting Trip, I Discovered A Blood Stain On My Pillow! I Immediately Called The Front Desk And She Couldn't Have Been More Non Chalant About It.There Was Not A Manager On Duty AndI Was ToldShe Wouldn't BeThere Until 7 Am. She Sent Security To Exchange My Pillow And Later Noticed That The Trash Can In The Restroom Was Full Of Bloody Tissue ! I Called Down For The Manager At 7 Am Only To BeTold She Wouldn't BeThere Until 10! So, I Waited For Her AndTo My Disappointment, I WasToldThat Since I Booked My Room Through ExpedIa, I Could Not Get ARefund! She Offered Me Reward PointsWhich Are Pretty Much Useless To Me. I Would Never Recommend That Place Again.

• Stayed March 2014
FFISEPGM, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites El Paso, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and sharing your experience with the Fairfield Inn & Suites El Paso. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet our own expectations and that is the reason we offered the points. Since the reservation was made through a third party website, payment for your room was already done. Given a discount would have not applied to you. The moment we talked you agreed that you wanted us to post the points to your account, which you had me pull up and I posted enough points for half a free night, as you wanted a half night discount. Please if you are thinking on being in the area and want to try us again we can take away the points provided and apply a discount to your future reservation. If you feel you want to do this please contact me directly and I will take care of it.

Damaris-AGM
915-845-3100
Truth or Consequences, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

The hotel was clean, staff friendly, nice indoor pool and hot tub... Wishes the pool was heated. Loved the hot breakfast and centrally located for our needs... Lots of restaurants and places to shop within 10-15 min depending on what you were looking for. Easy on and off I-10, 15 min to Downtown by taking Mesa all the way to down town. Easy to get to Amusement Park and Casino. Well lit parking, Will definitely stay there again.
Front staff was friendly and accommodating, as well the housekeeping staff. Ready to help and offer services.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites El Paso? Share your experiences!