“I'll choose another the next stay in eEl Paso” 3 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn El Paso East to your Saves list
Days Inn El Paso East
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10635 Gateway West, El Paso, TX 79935   |
Ranked #51 of 80 Hotels in El Paso

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Fayetteville
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I was originally scheduled to stay at this property for 13 days. I arrived at night and was very tired. I was so disappointed the next morning to realize that I the room I slept in was absolutely filthy. The carpets were supposed to be blue but were black and worn down. The bathroom fistyres were cracked and repaired amateurishly. I immediately went to the front desk and checked out and found a new hotel, where I took several showers in the hopes of cleansing the filth from my body.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

As an over-the-road driver, my truck broke down near El Paso, Tx and I had to go to a hotel. After spending the first night at a different hotel, I called Days Inn to compare prices. Turns out that Days Inn was not only ten dollars cheaper but their staff was much friendlier. They took me to the truck stop I needed to go to in order to send my BOL in to my company and they had no issue with taking me in their free shuttle, the other place said that the truck stop I needed to go was "to far" even though the ad at the shop I was in stated "free shuttle to truck stops." Days Inn staff are also so easy to talk to and have pleasant attitude while the other place dismissed me when I tried to spark up a conversation, as if since they got my money they were now done with me. To any driver or vacationers looking for low rates, wonderfully nice staff, a swimming pool and nice rooms, and you're in the El Paso, Tx area, this is the place to go!! I really enjoy this hotel experience.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Been to Days Inn El Paso East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn El Paso East

Address: 10635 Gateway West, El Paso, TX 79935
Location: United States > Texas > El Paso
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #51 of 80 Hotels in El Paso
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn El Paso East 2*
We are centrally located off of Interstate 10. We are conveniently located next to Wal-Mart and McDonald's. We have 122 rooms, 3 floors and we are an exterior corridor hotel. We have non-smoking and smoking rooms. Most rooms come equiped with microwave and fridge. We offer free hot breakfast from 6am - 10am. We offer free shuttle service to and from the airport and surrounding areas. We also offer free internet wireless throughout the hotel and rooms. We have a laundry room, outdoor elevator for convenient access to all floors, and an outdoor seasonal pool. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn El Paso East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn El Paso East Hotel El Paso
El Paso Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn El Paso East, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.