“El Paso Double Tree” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 80 Hotels in El Paso
Dallas, United States
“El Paso Double Tree”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Hotel centrally located in downtown across the street from the Natural History Museum and the soon to be completed Triple-AAA Baseball Stadium... Nice Resturant and Sports Lounge with personable staff. Overall quality experience!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Eric_Jimenez, Front Office Manager at Doubletree Hotel El Paso Downtown/City Center, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Thank you for the great review. Hope to see you when the ballpark opens up!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was full of smiles and exceptional professional staff... Fast check in and thank you for the cookies by the way my partner and I loved them. We went on a weekend get away and really enjoyed our stay the beds are so comfy and the rooms are updated pretty new to me safe parking garage and extremely clean hotel near many clubs for entertainment and the pool is also great on the upper terrace... Looking forward to come again at new years .. Thank you double tree...

• Stayed September 2013
Eric_Jimenez, Front Office Manager at Doubletree Hotel El Paso Downtown/City Center, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you for reviewing us. The cookies are delicious, aren't they? We look forward to your stay with us on New Years. Until then, have a safe rest of the year and thank you again for choosing us to meet your hotel needs.
Albuquerque, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Very nice hotel - new with many amenities. Beds are comfy and rooms are quiet. Work out center was great. The pool looks inviting, but we didn't use. it. Great service at the front desk and with all employees we interacted with. We will definitely stay here again and again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Eric_Jimenez, Front Office Manager at Doubletree Hotel El Paso Downtown/City Center, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review. We appreciate the comments and I will be sharing them with my Front Desk staff. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.
Houston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I look forward to having a hot fudge - chocolate chip cookie ice cream sundae every time I stay at a Doubletree at either lunch or dinner. This Doubletree did not have the hot fudge to do it since such a sundae was not on its menu (all the other Doubletrees I have stayed at had it) - but they melted chocolate bar instead to put on the sundae - and it was absolutely incredible, one of the best ever. That was going above and beyond and I really appreciate that. Note too, that the citrus smelling bath amenities are my favorite out of all the different hotel brands I have stayed at. Out of all the Hilton brands I find that Doubletree is the one I most look forward to staying at.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Eric_Jimenez, Front Office Manager at Doubletree Hotel El Paso Downtown/City Center, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
This was a real pleasant review to read. We always strive to go above and beyond and it looks like you got to experience it. We thank you for the great review and I will be sharing it with the kitchen staff. Hope to see you again real soon.
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Room had a little bit to be desired (hairs on pillow; sheets didn't seem clean), but staff was super friendly, hotel seems clean enough, restaurant is convenient if not to die for. Gal in the coffee shop makes a great mocha.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Sorry to hear about the missed areas of your room. Your review will be shared with the housekeeping manager and her staff. Thank you for the review and we hope to see you in the future so we can make your next stay a lot more pleasant.
El Paso, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I recently stayed the weekend, 2 days, and had the one of the worst hotel experiences I have ever had. I am a diamond level Hilton Honors Member. We arrived late on Friday and the Room Service and Restaurant should have been open till 11:00 It closed at 10:40.. We went hungry. We stayed on the preferred level only to be greeted with 21 people staying in the only suite they have. The noise was horrible on the floor. Around 11:30 they decided to do dance routines in the Hall. Called for assistance and nothing was done. Next morning at 8am the music stared above us (a public room) at 8am and was so loud we could not hear the television. Once again our requests went un answered. Went down stairs and the room key locked us out 2 times. The next night we awoke at 4:00am to the "adult relations" next door and the paper thin room walls. Not a great environment for a family to hear. Every noise travels from room to room. I mentioned my stay to the front desk on check out and they were very indifferent. I hadn't had a good nights sleep in 2 days. As the COO of a major company here in the US I was horrified at the service. I was trying to find the best place to stay in El Paso. Save your self, this is not it. Stay at the El Camino.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
William G, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel El Paso Downtown/City Center, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
I apologize for the inconveniences you experience during your stay. Our hour of operation for Fire Restaurant is tell 10:00PM, Room Service hours are tell 11:00PM, I will look into what could have happened. I will also review your comments with the Front Desk Staff; for the most part they are very attentive to guest needs. I take your comments as a positive way for our staff to continue to improve. Again I am truly sorry, and hope that you are willing to try us again in the near future.
Sacramento, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

The workers were amazing and very friendly, nice and accommodating. The only issue I had is that the walls are thin and the joining doors are highly inconvenient unless you have friends in the next room. We were staying as a couple and could hear the family with a baby next door. (We figured if we could hear them, they could hear us-highly uncomfortable). We called the front desk immediately and they switched us to a different room.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank for such a great review. It's great to hear our staff continues to provide great service to our guests. Sorry to hear about the noisy neighbors, but I'm glad we were able to get you to a more quite room. Thank you once again for the review.

Been to Doubletree Hotel El Paso Downtown/City Center? Share your experiences!