“Don't Waste your Time or Money” 1 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #60 of 80 Hotels in El Paso
Grapevine, Texas
“Don't Waste your Time or Money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

In the past two months corporate decided to make this Extended Stay Motel the New Coke. This is an Extended Stay Motel (in other words you live here), but NOW you have to ask for dishes coffee maker toaster etc and its NOT like it was before. The rooms do not even have a clock this has changed from a pretty good place to stay to an AVOID one.

Room Tip: Asked to be supplied with everything BEFORE you book
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Nashville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

my room had bad cigarette odor, broken toilet seat,handle to bath door fell off from inside, thorny seed pods on carpet made it so you couldnt walk barefoot, internet did not reach my room at end of the hall, one plastic cup for 2 people, soap was only supply for bathroom.
we went to office for stuff but she was backed up with checkins so we did without but shouldnt this stuff be standard in a hotel room for $100?

Room Tip: near elevator if you want internet
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Please know that we are sincerely sorry for the cleanliness issues you experienced in your room. I will be meeting with my housekeeping staff to review our cleanliness standards to ensure that your experience is not repeated. As well, I regret to hear that your room did not meet your expectations and that our front desk staff was unable to accommodate your needs. Your feedback is helpful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. The staff and I thank you again for your review. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at ELP@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
Carlsbad, New Mexico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Checked in, room ok at best. Discovered no toilet paper in the restroom. Called the office and was told " sorry, we are completely out of toilet paper". What? A hotel out of toilet paper? A bit later someone came and brought a half used roll. Good thing they found some or the towels would have had to been used. Smell of smoke also came in the room from outside a lot. Very disappointed.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. I am so disappointed to hear that my staff was unable to meet your needs. As well, I regret to read of the odor you experienced coming from outside. In direct response to your feedback, I will be working to ensure that our inventory is always adequately stocked to our guests' needs. I will also be working to better inform guests of appropriate places to smoke on our property so that guests are not disturbed in the future. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at elp2@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
El Paso, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

You can not go wrong staying here for a while. I liked the service and the rooms were comfortable and clean. Great location for transitioning to Bliss. The beds were comfortable. Only down side was someone smoked in this non-smoking room. I quit last year and it really bugged me. Also, slight damage in the room gives me concern this place will slowly fall apart after a few more,years of neglect.

Room Tip: Close airport and Bliss access
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Aaron - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your clean, comfortable room; however, we apologize for the odor issue you experienced. We will be reviewing your feedback with our housekeeping staff to ensure we are properly addressing odor control throughout our hotel.

Austin, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

I am a team of 4 people. 2 stayed 2 nights and 3 a third night. The 1st room I was given had 2 people sleeping in the bed. They were terrified that someone was given a key. 2nd room had not been cleaned. 3rd room is ok. Not what I expected after a long day at work. Wish I had read the reviews 1st. Can't understand why they have a sign in the lobby begging for a TripAdvisor review.

• Stayed June 2014
El Paso, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for 6 days when we first came to El Paso. I relocated for a job and booked the room from Illinois through Expedia. The room was fine for our purposes but there is no housekeeping unless you stay for 8 nights, which should have been made clear. Also our last morning there my husband found a cockroach but we were already on our way out. Rooms on the first floor go first so we were on the second which made getting stuff to and from the car difficult. The grab and go breakfast consists of granola bars, apples and oatmeal packets which was okay with me. Laundry is $2 to wash and another $2 to dry and I had to run my clothes through the dryer twice. Overall it was okay but for $59 a night I would expect more service.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Arathi - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies for the level of cleanliness in your room. We are working to improve our offerings and will keep your other feedback in mind as we do so. Still, we are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay overall.

Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

I paid more for a non smoking room, there was ashes along the bedside. When I notifed the management they said there was nothing they could do but send a blower to help deodorize the room because it wreaked of smoke.
Because I used a third party to book the room they would not make any adjustments. When my third party contacted management they still did not budge. Even if someone had smoked in a non smoking room and I showed them evidence of smoking they should have cleaned the room prior to our arrival.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for posting a review of our hotel. I apologize that you found your room to smell of smoke and that your room was not properly cleaned prior to your arrival. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to review our cleaning standards and procedures to ensure your experience does not happen again in the future. We continually work to improve our hotel, so we really appreciate your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport? Share your experiences!