“2 "Yee Haw" for Extended Stay ELP Airpot!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #60 of 80 Hotels in El Paso
Poway, California
“2 "Yee Haw" for Extended Stay ELP Airpot!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

First of all, I was what is considered a "late check-in", so in fact I'm glad they took that into account, the young lady at the counter was nice and was helpful(as can be, I don't require much when alone.) and knew the neighborhood. After 10:00 pm not much in the way of food is available in the area, unless you have a vehicle, but there is the usual fast food joints within walking distance (McDonalds, Sonic, Jack-in-the-box) and Denny's. Rooms are old but clean, the bed although was very comfortable, nice clean linens. "If alone traveling just for a night, this is the best place, you know you'll sleep tight." My attempt at poetry!

Room Tip: I stayed on the south facing side which seemed very quiet.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm glad to hear to you were very pleased with our comfortable and clean rooms and our location being walking distance from restaurants .

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I got a very good deal, actually one of those mystery deal, on this hotel so the value was incredible.

Deal or no deal, this hotel is pleasing. The front desk was courteous and helpful, the room was huge. Linens were clean, the kitchenette well equipped with clean wares, bathroom was very well kept and the bed was comfortable. The AC works well and parking was adequate. There is grab and go breakfast in the morning.

The minuses? There you have it, there is a laundry room and that is all the amenities in this hotel. For me that was more than enough as having a comfortable bed with clean linens and bathroom was all I needed.

Room Tip: In the summer, I would avoid the 3rd floor. On one side you will have direct sun in the morning, on...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our clean rooms and property, I will make sure and pass the information to our great employees with your comments. Please accept our apologies for not having more amenities. Still, we are glad to know that our laundry facility was what you needed during your stay.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

While this is a bare bones extended stay hotel the rooms were very clean. The staff very friendly. The price could not be beat for a long term stay in El Paso. It is very convenient to everything from the airport to all the shopping in the area. Nice grab and go breakfast was provided. It was very quite in the evenings. Nice place to came back to after a long day at work. Would very much recommend staying here for an extended stay in the area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm glad that to hear that you had a good stay at our property and enjoyed our clean rooms and our grab and go breakfast.

Portales, New Mexico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Yes. The let by the night also. The longer you stay, the rate gets cheaper. Pillow top bed and flat screen tv. New carpet and very comfortable. Although I reserved a suite on line, they do not have them at the airport location. Only at the west side, or so they told me. The only negative is that the towels are small, but serviceable. They did not provide washcloths and we had to use the dish cloth! The clerks were friendly and if you are on a budget this is the place to stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. We are happy to hear that you found your guest room to be comfortable and rates to be affordable. We are also happy to hear that the staf provided you with courteous service.

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

This is a budget Hotel (My room cost less than $35 for the night) so of course it is not going to be fancy and I wasn't expecting it to be (some people really seem to have ridiculous expectations when it comes to Hotels regardless of the type) I found this Hotel clean, my room was very basic but still comfortable and also well cleaned. The grab and go breakfast was basic but the breakfast bars were really really nice (I went back for seconds and thirds) and for $35 for the night I have absolutely no complaints at all. I stayed here to break up a drive from Vegas to Austin (yes I know a long way) so this was a little bit over the half way mark for me. The Hotel is also very close to a couple of food places and service stations and is conveniently close to the highways and also the airport (if you were needing to use that)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thank you for posting such a great review. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our clean hotel rooms and our grab and go breakfast. Also, I am happy to hear that the affordability of our rooms suited your needs. Best wishes on the remaining leg of your trip.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

My stay here was pleasant and uneventful.

Pros: The staff is super friendly.
I got this deal through priceline. For the price I paid, the hotel was a very good value.

Cons: The office of the hotel is in the middle of the building. It's a weird setup that makes guest have to search for the front office.
The breakfast area doesn't have a place to sit.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Wade - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm glad that our hotel was pleasant and the staff was friendly. Still, please accept our apologies that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. We will keep your feedback in mind as we continue to make improvements.

Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

I love the comfort provided by this hotel. The bed was comfortable, the hotel was quiet. E Internet was fast, and the staff was very friendly. They have a fully functional kitchenette with plates, silverware, etc-- in short, everything you need. I would definitely recommend it.
(The only bad thing is that the non smoking had a smell of cigarettes, but that's hard to help)

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Alexandra - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Please accept our apologies for the cigarette smell in your room. Still, we are pleased to know that you enjoyed all of our amenities, our friendly staff, how quiet our hotel is and our comfortable beds.

Been to Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport? Share your experiences!